• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Rainy morning chucklet..

Started by HuntnCarve, May 23, 2011, 01:06:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HuntnCarve

Looked out the deck door this morning to access the rain, when lo and behold!  I observed a small brown, waddling blob?  Seems a young chucklet was enjoying the day care center of HH1.  His youthful ignorance of apparent danger, allowed me to walk right out onto the deck with the Ol Mossberg.  After careful aim, I fired off a CB short.  Little chuckster was now history except for making tally No. 4 from the Honey Holes.  I'm sure his fresh excavations at the front door of HH1 will act as a magnet for the next wandering hog.  Until next time...

Dave

FOsteology

Corn field in close proximity, or are you baiting? Looks like the CB done knocked the corn out of his mouth!  :alscalls:

HuntnCarve

The corn cob was a parting gift from Mr. Squirrel. LOL!  Yeah, the corn field is right along side the bottom of the Honey Holes.  So squirrels will pirate cobs from the field, then sit and eat them up in the tree tops, or at the base of the tree.  The gleaned one in the photo makes a nice back drop don't you think?  :laf:

HaMeR

:confused:  It appears those danged groundhogs in HUNTNCARVE's backyard are as gifted as the landowner himself. Only they make HuntnCarve locater calls!!  :laf: :laf:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Dave

I'm not by any means a computer guru, but I threw this pic into Adobe Illustrator and came up with a few extra layers. 

Now after peeling a few of them away I found this image:

Hmmmmm?   :wo:

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Todd Rahm

Chucklet  :alscalls:  So Dave do those things move in just as fast as you evict one?

Hawks Feather

You are either pretty lucky or you are raising groundhogs.

Jerry

HuntnCarve

"A white flag of surrender" :alscalls:

Todd, I've had days where I would shoot one, only to have a couple of his dorm buddies move in and meet the same fate. :innocentwhistle: Around here you always have to be on the lookout.  Big or little, they are destructive diggers that need to be dealt with!  It's a tough job, but somebody has to do it! :laf:

Todd Rahm

Man, I would love to unleash the 5mm on those lil buggers.  :sneer: