• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

My son thinks I'm a baby.

Started by Bopeye, June 15, 2010, 12:11:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimmie in Ky

Some mothers just don't have the heart to take the blanky away in time do they  :nono: Jimmie

Bopeye

Quote from: Jimmie in Ky on June 16, 2010, 08:46:16 PM
Some mothers just don't have the heart to take the blanky away in time do they  :nono: Jimmie

BITE ME JIMMIE!!   :biggrin: :laf: :eyebrownod:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

pitw

Well Bop I been reading this thread and enjoying the pictures immensely and the only thing I can say is be happy he thinks you are a baby :innocentwhistle:.

Mine think I'm an idiot :argh:.

I'm beginning to agree :rolleye:
I say what I think not think what I say.

Bopeye

I know that feeling too Barry.  :laf:
My daughter is almost 13, but going on 23. She thinks she knows it all and that I'm too dumb to come in out of the rain.  :confused: :shrug:

Makes for some interesting moments at times.  :innocentwhistle:

Bopeye

I showed the results to Jared.  :rolleye:

"Told ya dad".  :rolleye:  After he got done laughing at my new and improved look courtesy of the head yank in charge.  :wink:

He kind of cracked me up. He gave me some fatherly advice. He said, "Dad, you took my joke too serious, maybe you should go to counseling".  :alscalls:
Little turd.  :laf:

Hawks Feather

Quote from: Bopeye on June 17, 2010, 04:18:51 PM
He gave me some fatherly advice. He said, "Dad, you took my joke too serious, maybe you should go to counseling".

Bop,

Tomorrow night:

Tell Jared that you need to have a serious talk with him.   Tell him that you have been giving this a great deal of thought and have decided that counseling might be the best thing to try.  Tell him you called and talked with Dr. Johnson who works in the mental health section of the local hospital.  After answering all of his questions the doctor feels that extensive counseling is probably the way to go.  Your insurance is only going to cover a small part of the cost of counseling and you may need to cut out some of the little extras that you know all of the family enjoys, but money doesn't grow on trees and cuts will need to be made.  Then tell him HIS first appointment is next Tuesday at 10:00 a.m. and if his mom can't take him you will take off of work so that HE can get the help that HE needs.    :biggrin:   

Jerry

Bopeye

That's just stone cold Jerry.  :laf:
I'll have to give it a try.  :wink:

Hawks Feather

Bop,

Years of practice have made me what I am today. 

Jerry

vvarmitr

Quote from: Hawks Feather on June 17, 2010, 07:50:35 PM
Years of practice have made me what I am today. 
So you are just practicing to be you?  :confused:
That's weird! :huh:

Todd Rahm

QuoteMy son thinks I'm a baby.

Just missing the bonnet and the binky.  :alscalls:

HaMeR

Quote from: Todd Rahm on June 18, 2010, 08:25:10 AM
QuoteMy son thinks I'm a baby.

Just missing the bonnet and the binky.  :alscalls:

The Twinkies are there Todd. That's why he has his blankie pulled up so tight.  :alscalls: :alscalls:

Ya suppose that's what Linus would look like if Lucy hadn't taken his blanket??  :shrug:

:nono: :nono:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11