• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Hey Nastygunz....

Started by coyote101, November 29, 2012, 05:01:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyote101

I thought you'd get a kick out of this. Another eastern fox squirrel with a white blaze on the face. 

Just a small spot on his nose

Got a short video of him running frantically around:

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

FinsnFur

Thats funny as heck. Man those things are huge!
Your surrounded! There's another one in the lower right corner at the 12 second mark, scramblin around.  :jump:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

coyote101

Quote from: FinsnFur on November 29, 2012, 06:16:04 PM
Your surrounded! There's another one in the lower right corner at the 12 second mark, scramblin around.  :jump:

There were about half a dozen chasing each other around when I shot the video. Its hard to see, but there are two at the point you're talking about and another one at about 38 seconds. In fact, I think they changed places and it is actually not the white nosed squirrel in the last couple of seconds of the vid.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

nastygunz

OHHHHHHHH MANNN....Im in the squirrel zone haha...cool pics and video, man they are like tree rabbits :yoyo:

nastygunz

Jimbo lets me n you head down there and see if we can bag one with the Crosman 1322's! :yoyo:

FinsnFur

I loading the duffel :yoyo: as we speak
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com