• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Work project

Started by riverboss, February 15, 2019, 04:50:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

riverboss

It's getting there!
It really needs some nice wheels to set it off, he's thinking between cragers, or vet rally's. If it were mine I would probably do white spoked to keep it more old school.
Back to waiting on parts, I'm not putting any chrome on until I get the windows in the doors Incase I run into problems.

I'm glad you guys like the process I thought it would bring back some younger days we all miss.

Sent from my Tank Xtreme 5.0 using Tapatalk

Hawks Feather

That is really coming together!  Great work.

FinsnFur

Wow, shes looking RRrreal good :biggrin:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

JohnP

LMC=Local Mexican Cartel :laf:
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

riverboss

Work has slowed on the truck due to insurance work.But I'm getting close to completing my part, I've started putting on the moldings when I have time. It's a slow process drilling holes.

Hawks Feather

Are you using the original molding that has been reworked, NOS, or current production?

riverboss

They are after market.

Hawks Feather

It is really looking good, but I sure would be holding my breath while drilling holes in that paint work that you have done.  I know it is different when you know what you are doing.

HaMeR

Quote from: Hawks Feather on April 17, 2019, 08:34:34 AM
It is really looking good, but I sure would be holding my breath while drilling holes in that paint work that you have done.  I know it is different when you know what you are doing.

What are you accusing Dan of in that last comment Jerry!!  :alscalls: :alscalls:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

riverboss

You tell him Glenn! LOL

riverboss

Finally got all the mods on!

Hawks Feather

Quote from: HaMeR on April 18, 2019, 12:26:17 PM
Quote from: Hawks Feather on April 17, 2019, 08:34:34 AM

What are you accusing Dan of in that last comment Jerry!!  :alscalls: :alscalls:

I was giving him a compliment - saying that he knows what he is doing. There is NO way that someone with my ability would feel comfortable drilling holes in a new paint job.

Hawks Feather

I don't know if you are doing the rims and new tires or not, but they really stand out right now as needing work.  It looks like what it is - a new truck with old wheels.

riverboss

He's wanting to put cragers ss wheels on it, the tires go flat everyday from dry rot.

riverboss

Truck is just setting covered in plastic, owner doesnt seem very motivated to finish it!
I hope to get more pics after he comes and gets it and finishes it.

Sent from my Vivo XI using Tapatalk