• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

heading up to Missouri for some duck hunting

Started by topdawg, November 28, 2009, 05:18:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

topdawg

we will be heading up to Missouri 12/13 to 12/19 to do a little duck hunting and we need one more to have a full four party.....if anyone lives between western Kentucky and sickston Missouri and wants to go...the motel and gas will be split 4 ways to keep the cost down ......should be some good fun if the ducks cooperate lol

any ??? just pm me

here is a few pics from last year

my goal: do as much as I can, as fast as I can, for as long as I can, and at the end of the day if I'm not satisfied I will be to wore out to care

topdawg

my goal: do as much as I can, as fast as I can, for as long as I can, and at the end of the day if I'm not satisfied I will be to wore out to care

CCP

Sounds like fun wish I could go!

BTW last year I hunted up there and threw away some Ducks and an old book self in a dumpster. You did happen to find them? :laf:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

topdawg

in Alabama that might be a book shelve but to us Kentucky boys its one hell of a duck cleaning station

you with a book shelf  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao: we all no you cant read

golfertrout

good hunt  :yoyo: man it looks cold, i hate to leave florida cause its nice and warm here :hahaha:

topdawg

last year up it would go from 70* to 20* and back to 70*   you just never no what the temp will be  :madd:

topdawg

KySongDog

I wish I could make it but I got a commitment I can't get out of.  Thanks for asking the forum though.   :congrats:

golfertrout

looks like a good time. ive never went duck hunting, but just like crow hunting you get to pull the trigger alot.

FinsnFur

:roflmao: :roflmao: That was pretty good CCP, but I gotta admit he one upped ya.
:laf:

I like duck...wish I lived closer. But I am looking forward to the pics ya bring back.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

topdawg

if the weather holds good and the ducks get stupid....there should be a bunch of good pics taken

topdawg

12 days left before we head out .......stil need one more person

topdawg

i see i had no takers on the trip....CCP are you spreading roomers about me again  :roflmao: ......any how we are heading out in the morning hope to have some pic. uploaded by next Monday

CCP

Quote..CCP are you spreading roomers about me again?

There is enough stuff out there on you that my help is not needed. :laf:

Plus if there true it aint no roomer. :eyebrownod:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

topdawg

its just like a few years ago when i shot bopeyes yote......i'll just deny deny deny   :innocentwhistle:  :innocentwhistle:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

Silencer

quite the mixed pix's, you eat them hollywoods do ya ? They taste like mergs ? 

topdawg

i cant tell much differences in the smileys and gadwall....the only ones i dont like messing with is the divers ...takes to long to peel they like their skin, but i marinade all of my ducks before i eat them so they all taste about the same to me

we didnt do all that great this time to many people and not enough birds... i think we went about a week to early, the birds were heading out all week.....there will probaly be a big push of birds coming down this week.....

i will try to have the pics up in the morn.  we just got home and need to un pack

se ya in the morn

CCP

Quotei will try to have the pics up in the morn.

Me and Photoshop will be waiting. :eyebrow:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net