FINALLY!!! Got My Turkey Mount Back

Started by weedwalker, November 18, 2010, 07:01:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weedwalker

Bills Custom Calls

http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

iahntr

WOW !!! Man!,,,I don't even know where to begin !
That sure is a beauty !!  :yoyo:

:alscalls: :alscalls:
Scott

coyotehunter_1

:thumb2: Ed, I see you've been turkey hunting near the Oak Ridge nuclear waste dump again !!! :thumb2:  

Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

Hawks Feather

Well, it is the best turkey in this thread.  How is that?    :innocentwhistle:

Jerry

KySongDog

Hey Ed

I think you are using too much gun.    :eyebrownod:

alscalls

Ed........ errrrr uuuuuuuuhhhh!  you better shoot it again!    :eyebrownod:   :alscalls: :alscalls: :alscalls: :alscalls: :alscalls:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

FinsnFur

I think your taxidermist ripped you off by using that cheap base plate. They dont even make those anymore because of the cheap particle board core.
You should swap it out, or make him do it. :biggrin:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Todd Rahm

Looks like some of the bobcat mounts I have seen?  :wo:

golfertrout

hey i think bluegrass taxidermy done that Ed. he done my 7 pound brown :puke:

HaMeR

I think he could have done a little better with the wings but other than that it looks purdy bad.  :shrug:

:laf: :laf:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

weedwalker

I get all my taxidermy work done exclusively at Big Bubba T's Tatto & Taxidermy. He's a little slow, but worth the wait.
Here's some more he did for me.....

This was the biggest doe I've ever killed. After unhooking it from the wagon, it field dressed at 218#

This is a rare "grey phase" Kentucky wildcat. Highly sought after in these parts.

It's hard to tell by the picture, but this thing is almost 5' tall. It's an all in one trip pack rat.

I think you've already seen my beautiful bobcat

I got this a couple years back. Not sure what it was but I shot it anyways.

My neighbor shot this coyhog. I guess that's what you call it. Musta been one mean azz dog to breed a hog.

I shot this one off my back porch. It was the biggest looking coyote I've ever shot so I had Big Bubba T do a full body mount. Turns out it was the old ladys dog from next door, "Major". She just thinks I'm feeding it for her. And on the days she's able to get up the hill in my driveway with her walker, she comes in and pets him. I ain't got the heart to tell her any different.
I ain't got no tattos (yet) but they say Big Bubba Ts skin art is just as good as his taxidermy work. I probably wont get one, but I recommend him highly to any of you all.

pitw

That cat is on my bucket list of things I want before I get a tattoo. Dang it could be hard on a persons health walking around your trophy room eh :laf: :laf:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

KySongDog

:alscalls:  :alscalls:  :alscalls:

That fifth pic is a chupacabra.  They get run over a lot on Copperhead Road.   :alscalls:

Bopeye

That's hilarious!!! This is one of those threads that makes you laugh all the way through it. Good JOB!!!!  :laf: :yoyo:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Hawks Feather

Quote from: Semp on November 19, 2010, 06:18:34 PM
That third pic is a chupacabra.  They get run over a lot on Copperhead Road.   :alscalls:

Semp is correct.  We used to have quite a few of them around here, but I think one of them went on vacation for the winter about 8 years ago and when he got back he started talking about how great it was without deep snow.  Then what sounded like the Outlaw Motorcycle gang was here when they all fired up their 4-Wheelers and started heading out.  It was sort of a mass exodus and after a few years the remaining ones either moved south or couldn't repair their 4-Wheelers and died.   I only wish that I could have gotten a few good pictures of them as they headed out of Ohio.  They are missed.

Jerry

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

slagmaker

:alscalls: hill freaking larious  :alscalls:

Love the look of the 4th and 6th pics. Just about lost it all over the kepboard
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

msmith

Hey Ed, do you have Bubba's phone number, I need a new taxidermist as I had to quit going to my old one.

He done it in the basement of his house. When you went to the door, he had a rear end of a deer mounted and hung above the doorbell. It had tail lights and a big piece of glass shaped like a huge diamond stuck in it's rectum. It was kind of disgusting in the day time, but at night, when you pushed the doorbell button, the lights would flash and the refraction off of the facets of the glass was kind of cool.

When his Beagle dog died, he mounted it and had it on display to show off his talents as he did a mount of a fawn that he cut it's head off with a sickle bar mower when doing hay. It looked all cute and all like it was bedded down. Heck you couldn't hardly tell it had been hit with a tractor except it had a serious under-bite and stitch marks where he sowed it's head back on. We all called it "Franken Fawn."  He also had some squirrels on a shelf. One was doing something not so nice and two others had Hickory nut hull hats and were sharing a Budweiser using straws. When his wife died, I never went back...come to think of it, no one else did either.

He done really good work when he was drunk. Problem was, he would pass out and wake up sober. Then he couldn't do the good work like I just commented on and even then it just wasn't the quality I am seeing in the work Bubba has done for you.

You got that number? Thanks, Mike

Mike

Aut Vinceri Aut Mori

jdbp

did u call all those in Ed? im sure glad i get to hunt with you sometimes cause those are real trophys!!!!! I think i need a bigger gun for some of those