• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

FINALLY!!! Got My Turkey Mount Back

Started by weedwalker, November 18, 2010, 07:01:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weedwalker

Quote from: jdbp on November 20, 2010, 03:50:02 PMthose are real trophys!!!!!

I think prolly the pack rat was the biggest trophy. I had passed on a smaller one earlier that day. He was a little too high & tight. Then a couple hours later I spotted this one coming my way through the woods. I could tell right off that he was a trophy buck by the size of his jewels and the way that they dragged the ground when he walked. It looked to be at least an outside spread of 16", maybe more. He came right to my stand. I heard his claws tearing at the bark as he climbed my tree with his teeth gnashing. He was gonna try and pack off the bottom platform of my treestand, leaving me hanging there by only the seat. He turned his head once to see how the stand was fastened to the tree. When he did, I lowered my tricked out Browning tip up 25ACP and put one right in his ear. He hit the ground and was DRT. I'm just glad the 25 didn't tear him up too bad so I could get as good of a mount as I did.

weedwalker

Quote from: FinsnFur on November 19, 2010, 09:08:08 PM
I'd like to see some of his tattoos

Jim, Here's a few that he thinks are some of his best....................

He says they're guarunteed and has very few returns. But then he does kinda move around a lot. Every time I need a mount done I have to find out where his new shed is.

lacie23

FinsnFur

Quote from: weedwalker on November 20, 2010, 05:38:22 PM

Jim, Here's a few that he thinks are some of his best....................

He says they're guarunteed and has very few returns. But then he does kinda move around a lot. Every time I need a mount done I have to find out where his new shed is.

:alscalls: :alscalls: :doh2:
My gawd Son! :nono:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Yotehntr

:alscalls:  :alscalls:  :alscalls:   You just ain't righ Ed! 
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

KySongDog

:nono:   Bubba might be bad but what were those people thinking that let him do it.    :alscalls: