• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Now thats shooting!

Started by nastygunz, October 12, 2015, 05:00:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pitw

That is cool and the way it should be done.   :yoyo:
I say what I think not think what I say.

Carolina Coyote

WOW, That is cool cool cool,  and he the way he made the shot indicates he shoots that slingshot a lot.

pitw

Doony got a fool hen and he doesn't shoot enough.LOl  We have a slingshot in a container with rocks with us on most outings.
I say what I think not think what I say.

slagmaker

Many moons ago I was docent with a slingshot. Many rabbit and a fee ground hog fell to a piece of iron ore and my trusty wrist rocket

Today is another story tho.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

RShaw

I have been hunting turkeys all my life and there is no way a person could ever get by with that much talking and moving on a turkey stand.

In my opinion, it is a recently shot turkey that is propped up temporarily and then pulled with a string to indicate the death surges. I gotta admit that part looks good but this is completely staged.

I place as much value on learning what not to do as I do in knowing what to do.

FinsnFur

The only thing that looked real on that video was the YouTube Logo :alscalls:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

KySongDog

Quote from: RShaw on October 12, 2015, 09:49:49 PM
I gotta admit that part looks good but this is completely staged.

I agree. Way too much talking and way, way too much movement.  Staged is the only plausible explanation.  I noticed that the bird was thrashing away, the camera guy hollered to step on his neck which the hunter did not do. But when he picks the bird up it is stone dead.  Pretty strange to me. 

KY birds run the other way if they even see your eye lids bat. 

Carolina Coyote

Yes it does look kind of fakey but I do know a man that could probably do that as he hunts squirrels with one and have seen him shoot through a 3/4" hole   from 25 feet but he aimed this guy shot from the hip.

slagmaker

This guy knows his slingshots.  Warning,
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

Dale

LOL... I've had that video on file for several years now and still pull it up and watch it once in a while...  still sitting here giggling like some kind of fool...  that's another one that's not gonna buff out...   :biggrin:   :wink:
when you step out of the truck you become part of the food chain...

FinsnFur

Yah I think someone posted that last year didnt they? That one turned out to be spoofed too.  :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com