• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Showcase Call by Dogwood Creek Calls.

Started by Dogwood Creek, May 01, 2007, 04:31:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

awh

Bill....Let her go. Your a married man and should go around feeling lucky. It will only get you in trouble. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

keekee

And the winner is>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No, No, No........ :doh2:

The winner is!..................

:biggrin:  Vvarmiter!!!!    :biggrin:

Thanks Dogwood! Enjoyed reading your Bio and seeing the call pictures! Thanks for stepping up!

Congrads to Vvarmiter as well on winning a fine call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brent

FinsnFur

Man for a minute there I thought I was watching Deal or No Deal...when I saw those two models.

Oh hey ...Who won anyway?  :shrug:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

keekee

LOL....That's my youngest and a friend she has staying over. I let them pull the winner and then had to bribe them to get them to let me take the pic! Cost me two Ice Creams from the 24 Hr gas station! :sad:

Brent

Todd Rahm

From the look on your daughters face, it appears your bribing her to stand there, cause sure don't look like a willing participant.   :roflmao:

Congrats VV, and again RJ, nice show case.  :congrats:

Bills Custom Calls

Well at least it is coming to Ohio And not far from my house either

Might just want to keep it under lock and key VVarmitr

Congrads

Bill
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

awh

Why to go VV  :highclap:.
Brent.....I wish I could still bribe Cam with ice-cream. Now its ammo, rifles, fishing gear, gas for the dirt bike.....ect. But his real weakness is not telling, any of his girl friends, tales on him....LOL

Once again, beautiful work RJ and Congrads VV. :yoyo:
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

bowjunkie

congrats VV  :congrats:  and again very nice work RJ

Dogwood Creek

Hey V.V!  :yoyo: You lucky hombre. AT least you know how to use this thing. I promis to put a little dust in her for ya.  :innocentwhistle:

kiyitec

RJ,
    Sorry I missed out on posting.  I read the thread A few times, then woke up today and the kids changed my calender to June.  :confused: WTF!!!
  Thanks for putting on the show, bro.  Overtime just got the best of me this month!

Congrats to the broken in half W ~KT
"DESIGNATED SITUATIONAL CALLER"
  Contact me for information on how to become one today, and see how easy it is to save money on guns & ammo.  List of references available upon request.

vvarmitr

:thumb2:WOW!  :yahoo:

What a privilege to win this call & it's in my favorite combo ... blackwood/curly maple.  ;yes;  I have a DCC Twister in that combo & it's on the lanyard.  :wink:

However, I'm going to decline & ask the girls to draw another name.  :huh:  :doh2:  :doh2:  Even if I have to buy the ice cream, Brent.
I'm already a customer for life to RJ & I concider him a friend. Someone else needs to see the quality that he puts into his calls. Besides I already have one of RJ's yelpers & I don't even turkey hunt. :shrug:

Boy, am I kicking myself in the butt from the insideout. :rolleye:

keekee

Well! Will do VV. Thats a heck of a nice thing to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks!

The new winner of the call is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STRAY CAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrads Stray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Brent

vvarmitr

STRAYCAT?!? :doh2:  Is it to late to renig on my last post?

j/k Joel. :laf: Congrats on the call. :biggrin:

DirtyDog

That is way too cool of you VV.  :yoyo: another fine example of our exemplary member here!  :yoyo:

Bills Custom Calls

Congrads Stray Cat!!!!!

VV you are to nice

Bill
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

Hawks Feather

V.V.

I sure am glad to see someone do something nice like that.

Jerry

Arkyyoter

Ditto what my friend Jerry said........good form!!!

Joe

bowjunkie

:yoyo: :yoyo:  now thats comraderie right there nice thing to do there VV ...and congrats straycat  :congrats:

EDIT: now you better change yer sigline under that thare stogie  :biggrin:  cuz I think you just earned a heck of a lot of respect  :thumb2:

FinsnFur

Yah congrats VV on the new toy  :biggrin:
And thank you much RJ for the generosity and the opportunity to showcase DogWood Creek Calls  :highclap:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

straycat

Thanks V V .........Don't know what else to say.  Thats a hell of a nice thing ya done.

Thanks to R.J. for giving ALL of us a chance to own a call of this caliber!Thank You!

And lest we forget..................Thank You to the two little cuties for drawing the names !

P.S..........R.J. hope you got some gooood instructions that come with it ! :huh:     :laf:
"If you're going to be a smartass, you'd better start by being smart before you start being an ass."

Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.