• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Post Count

Started by JohnP, September 05, 2022, 01:25:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnP

On 11 July my post count was 3682, today 5 Sep my post count is the same 3682.  What am I doing wrong, or is it a site problem?

I have contacted Trump's lawyer and have demanded he contact Jim and demand a recount! If he does not comply I will see him in court.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

pitw

I say what I think not think what I say.

nastygunz

Jimbo is trying to hold you back from that platinum membership! :innocentwhistle:

JohnP

Quote from: pitw on September 05, 2022, 08:01:53 PMlooks like 3683 to me.

Yes, it finally counted one.  However, if you go back to 11 July it is 3682 and never changes until 5 Sep.

bigben

Quote from: JohnP on September 06, 2022, 11:28:15 AM
Quote from: pitw on September 05, 2022, 08:01:53 PMlooks like 3683 to me.

Yes, it finally counted one.  However, if you go back to 11 July it is 3682 and never changes until 5 Sep.

I thought it depended on where your post at on the forum.  I know on the PPHA page you could mark certain sub forums to not count posts.  not sure if that is whats going on here.  but it also doesnt keep your post count wherever it was on that post.  if you go back to your first post made it should have your current count. 
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

JohnP

I called Trump's lawyers and they are going to demand a recount. 

FinsnFur

The post count under your name changes as you make posts and it (lets see how do I explain this)...it doesnt remain that number if you keep making posts. I mean your profile is your profile and it follows you and updates as you go.
So in other words if you go back and look at your July 11th post, it will now say you have 3686 posts. It keeps updating to remain current. Make another posts and it will say 3687 posts...regardless of which post your looking at and what the date is...your post count will always be the same and update as you go no matter where you view it on the forum.

Respectfully, Michael Cohen and Sydney Powell
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

JohnP

That is about as clear as mud.  Have our lawyer's contacted you about a recount?

FinsnFur

Yes they have. Now go back and look at your July 11th post. The post count that shows there will be same as the post count that she was here.
No hanging chads 😂
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

JohnP

I give up, just don't understand computer lingo.

Hawks Feather

The total number of posts will always show under your avatar, no matter what post you look at. If you could find the first post that you ever made and looked at the posts it would show 3,693 which is what it is with your last post. Your post counts are tied to your avatar (as total posts) not to individual threads. Your next post will show your Posts as 3,694.

JohnP

I agree Jerry.  What I don't understand is my first post on this subject was 3693 I then post four more times and my post count is still 3693.  Should it not be 3697?

Hawks Feather

Seems like it should. Probably the liberal internet messing with you. Now if you dye your hair rainbow colors, move to some liberal city, and adopt a life style that you would never think of doing - then the liberal internet would reward you with all sorts of FREE stuff. 😵�💫

JohnP

I've already done that, what more can they ask?