• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

A few open reed calls

Started by songdog_sniper, September 17, 2007, 10:38:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

songdog_sniper

Here are a few calls that I finished out over the weekend. I was very pleased with the cocobolo that I bought a couple of days ago. I didn't know that it was that figured when I bought it and if I would have known how it was going to turn out I would have bought it all. 
The first one is the cocobolo open reed.  It is a raspy little sucker that produces a very, very easy to blow cottontail distress.  It is $20.00 shipped to your door.     

The second one is a Howler that I made out of Texas Ebony wood, It is a sweet looking call that Is also Very easy to blow  It is $25.00 shipped to your door.

Let me know if you are interested in either of the two calls,  Also check out my website  I added a few more calls for sale on there as well.  Thanks for looking and let me know what ya think.  Aaron Glenn

Todd Rahm

Aaron..........thats a fine look'n piece of coco, and a nice look'n call too.  :congrats: Gotta run off and check your web site.

guywildstorm

Aaron that coco call is NICE!! Yep you should of bought it all!!

Guy
Clark's Custom Calls & Lanyards

Hawks Feather

Aaron,

Nice looking calls.  If you are like me and you but one stick at a store it will be great.  If you buy all they have it will be average at best.  That is the main reason that I try to get as much of my wood as possible from Al.

Jerry

songdog_sniper

That is so true.  I have bought some wood from Al,  I do have to say that he does only sell the good wood. I was very pleased with the wood that I got from him. And I do recommend that people buy wood from Al, I have had nothing but good dealings with him.  Aaron.

iahntr

Nice calls Aaron!
I too am diggin that coco.
Very nice figure to it.
:highclap: :highclap:
Scott

songdog_sniper