Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

pitw

Gotta ve a fish that keeps your hands clean. :yoyo:
I say what I think not think what I say.

Hawks Feather

I have a good friend who fishes and owns a website called Fins and Fur who can teach you how to get fish like that in your kayak.  Well, up to your kayak so you can take a hero shot and then release it.

Okanagan

Very cool!  We call that a "long release."  Excellent to get it on film, and that was a BIG bass.

One of my all time "me too" memories is a steelhead that jumped to eye level right under the rod tip and spit my spinner back past my head.  I was wading toward the sun in a wide shallow section, fishing for trout with a small Mepps spinner as I moved from one hole to another.   The water was less than a foot deep where Wind River spread out over flat bedrock and the river was a sheet of mirror.  A steelhead took the little spinner right under the rod tip, made a half swirl, jumped head high and spit out the lure as I pulled.  Fortunately the hooks missed my ear as they went by.  That fish must have braced his tail against the bottom when he jumped, it was so shallow.   

Your video captured a great moment!

nastygunz

I thought from the subject title that Jimbo had a wild  night out on the town,  or got attacked by a spitting cobra   :yoyo: :wink:

slagmaker

And that spot will forever be known as the disappointing bass hole
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

JohnP

Quote from: slagmaker on April 20, 2020, 09:49:45 AM
And that spot will forever be known as the disappointing bass hole

Great comment slagmaker.  Good video Jim, keep them coming.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

FinsnFur

Good point Barry lol
Jerry...hero shot? Did you do that knowing the Gopro line of cameras are called Heros or just get lucky? [emoji23]
Clyde that water description put me right there. My feet felt wet lol
Slag...very disappointing. Especially once I slowed the footage and got a glimpse of the sow. [emoji853]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

Quote from: FinsnFur on April 20, 2020, 02:11:50 PM
Jerry...hero shot? Did you do that knowing the Gopro line of cameras are called Heros or just get lucky? [emoji23]

As my grandmother used to say, "Every once in a while even a blind pig finds an acorn."