Welcome!  Sounds like our kinda people!

nastygunz

Friendliest FUNNIEST forum I have ever been on! Quite the crew here👍👍👍👍🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Hawks Feather

Quote from: nastygunz on April 24, 2018, 10:59:34 PM
Friendliest FUNNIEST forum I have ever been on! Quite the crew here👍👍👍👍🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

What you talking about Lewis?

remrogers

Am a retired electrician, living in Oregon. Like fishing, hunting, camping, digging clams, and really enjoy snaring and trapping predators.

1snafu

Thanks for the add, Jim. It's "snafu" back from the past. I thought maybe the delay was my bad breath or sumpin? ;)

Hawks Feather

Quote from: 1snafu on June 19, 2022, 06:56:02 AMThanks for the add, Jim. It's "snafu" back from the past. I thought maybe the delay was my bad breath or sumpin? ;)

:alscalls:      :alscalls:      :alscalls:

FinsnFur

Quote from: 1snafu on June 19, 2022, 06:56:02 AMThanks for the add, Jim. It's "snafu" back from the past. I thought maybe the delay was my bad breath or sumpin? ;)

No, the wriggleys double mint really helped with that. The delay is mainly from me not being used to the notifications on the new forum software yet. I usually forget to look.
Is there a reason you didnt use the mediacombb log in?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

1snafu

Quote from: FinsnFur on June 19, 2022, 09:18:51 PM

No, the wriggleys double mint really helped with that. The delay is mainly from me not being used to the notifications on the new forum software yet. I usually forget to look.
Is there a reason you didnt use the mediacombb log in?

Yes there are a few reasons. 1st, I forgot my password (I'm elderly & on my last Depends). Secondly, I'm now living elsewhere & using a diff pc/address. Lastly tell snafu he is so short. I thought he was standing in a chuck hole. hehehe