• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Todd's new toys...Calls heading to Alaska

Started by Coulter, August 13, 2012, 09:09:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Todd Rahm

They are freakn terrible!!!!

Nah, they are actually perfect and to good!! They are beautiful beyond what the pic shows, they sound great and the finish is flawless (probably one of the best I have seen).

The only down side is I wanted to use them but I don't know if I can bring myself to do it?  :innocentwhistle:

I'm still interested in a jet black ebony one if ya ever do one!

Thanks!!

Coulter

Well heck Todd, I can make you an ugly call if you want. I don't mess around much with ebony anymore. It tends to crack to much for my liking. I can do an African Blackwood if you want, but I'll need to make a wood run first. Let me know if you want one and I'll try to give you some kind of time frame. It will be a few weeks at least. And thank you kindly for the positive feedback, I really appreciate it.

Steve

Todd Rahm

Lol, no ugly calls please!!!!! Its just really hard for a collector to get a hunting call from one of his favorite call makers.  :biggrin: Especially when ya keep making them nicer.  :innocentwhistle:

No special trip but if ya come across a piece that is black as night and you can put the same finish on it, count me in all day long.  :biggrin:

Coulter

Sounds good Todd...I may come across something when I finally get around to cleaning up the shop. I'll let ya know if I do.

Thanks again,
Steve