• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

ghost car

Started by Rick223, August 19, 2006, 04:38:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick223

This is a little strange :shck:

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle

Bopeye

Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Rick223

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle

Todd Rahm

Know how they do it?  :innocentwhistle:

Rick223

?  :confused:

Bopeye

Quote from: Todd Rahm on August 20, 2006, 04:09:40 AM
Know how they do it?  :innocentwhistle:

Pray tell.....I've had two guys I sent it too reply back. One said the guy actually hit the fence and instead of tearing it down, the fence gave enough for the car to go under.
Another guy said he went over the fence and it sprang back up.

Please tell how it was done..........I won't be able to sleep.............. :madd: :madd:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

FinsnFur

That makes sense to me. I shoddy fencing job will leave that thing pretty rubbery in between posts. :shrug:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Rick223

Aw come on guys your ruin it its fun to think there actually are ghosts. :nono:

Todd Rahm

Ah heck fellas I don't know, I was asking if you knew.  :biggrin:  I did notice that film seems to have a ghosted image in its back ground that makes it appear as if it was recorded over soemthing else.

In particular.....the faint picture I see appears to be 4-5 guys standing around. Any one else seen this?

FinsnFur

I didn't see that, but this time I DID see the Buffalo on the other side of the hill. :highclap:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Rick223

:roflmao: :roflmao: OOh jim.