• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Great customer service from Yoter's Den

Started by possumal, October 28, 2007, 09:59:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

possumal

Just wanted to share my experiences dealing with Yoter's Den.   It is truly rare to find the kind of customer service that April Demmer and the Yoter's Den crew gives to customers.  I recently sent the Foxpro Owl Topper to her to see if they could help me with a custom project I had planned for Mr. Owl, and their service was quick and perfect.  I surely recommend them for anyone wanting a custom call case or anything of that nature.  The quality of their products is top shelf in every way, and the personal attention they give is beyond compare.  Regardless of your choice of ecaller, they can make you a custom case that will serve your needs, and it will hold up for the long haul.  :highclap: :highclap:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

CCP

Great customer service from Yoter's Den

I agree AL I ordered the cover for the Minaska big country last year and they were a breeze to deal with. April answered all my questions and I got a great product right when she said I would.

I have nothing but good things to say about them.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

YOTERS DEN

Well thanks Al and CCP,

I am  glad that you two are good customers and that you really like my products. If you need anything else Yoter's Den is here for you both and anyone else on this board.

Thanks again to you both and all

Al ,I enjoyed doing the owl topper for you it was a FUN challenge but I am glad you liked it.

Best Regards
April   
"Predator Hunters Custom Gear Headquarters"
1-877-657-4824

bigben

I got one of the deployment bags for my fx-5.  I hunted for a half a day in a steady down pour and the product worked as expected.  the fx-5 still works and not water got into the compartment.
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.