• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

First Time Seller

Started by MattS, November 25, 2006, 10:44:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MattS

What we have here are a couple fully turned alter calls from a whitetail deer.  I found these sheds myself and hated to cut them up but man I love the calls anter turns out.  The first call is turned inside and out with a little rough anter in a few spots.  The second call has the bell and mouth cut out with a step drill.  It also has some nice color variations threw the call.

.243 for reference.

MOVED ALL TO EBAY

I prefer payment threw paypal but I will take everything else as well.

MOVED ALL TO EBAY

Thanks
Matt

THO Game Calls

Those are very sharp.   I like the way you turned them.  Nice detail and clean lines.   

Good luck with them, I am sure you do well.

Al
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

MattS

Thanks Al.  I am still having issues with the whole picture taking thing.  I can't find that one perfect setting.

Matt

Todd Rahm

Yeah Matt, those look really good. I too like a good turned antler closed reed (oops enclosed reed)  :biggrin:

Hawks Feather

Those are nice looking calls.  I have a couple of pieces of antler, but keep remembering the smell of horn and antler and just think I will let them "age" a little longer.   :laf:

Jerry

Arkyyoter

I love turned antler.....very nice!!!

Joe

Brad H

Very nice Matt. I can appreciate the work that goes into a call like that.

Brad

songdog_sniper

Nice looking calls Matt,  Those are pretty sharp looking. Aaron.

CCP

I agree I love turned antler. those look good Matt
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

MattS

Thanks everyone.

Antler is a lot of fun to turn.  But it does take a tole on the tools.  Its hard to get very creative with deer because of the size.  But last week I picked up a big load of elk antler and can't wait to get started turning that.  I got a bunch of detailed ideas.  Hopefully I get some time to turn more.  My job is taking me to Kansas everyweek and what time I am home needs to be spent with the fam.  But I am sure I will fit in some turning soon.

Thanks again for all of your good comments.

Matt