• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Grandson's New Rifle

Started by JohnP, September 23, 2009, 08:47:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

possumal

John P, that is way cool beyond words.  I can't wait to see the rifle you equip him with for his first water buffalo or lion safari.   :roflmao: :roflmao: Seriously, I know how proud you are of him, and it is easy to see grandpaw's love on his face.  What a dandy he is!

I showed your post to my son, Vincent, who was a marine sgt. in Operation Desert Storm, and he literally loved your grandson and all that goes with that. He teared up some when he read the part about you remembering your lost buddies.  He lost a couple over there and thinks about them a lot.  He wanted me to let you know he is right beside you in your thinking. 

I was scared but proud the whole time he was gone and so were his brothers.  He went in a tough, hard headed kid, but came out a  man I will always be proud of. God bless you, my son, and all who have served so well, and are serving now.  And for the ones who made the supreme sacrifice for our way of life, we can never thank God enough that he blessed us with all of them.  :congrats: :congrats:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

Frogman

Thank you for your service!!!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

iahntr

Simply want to add my Thanks to ya too John for all you've done.
and Thanks for sharin all that you do with us.
Scott
Scott

vvarmitr

So John; this gun hasn't had a round fired through it since ....? :shrug:
What caliber is it?  :wo:
G'hog hunting minds want to know. ;yes;

JohnP

Quote from: vvarmitr on September 24, 2009, 08:21:02 PM
So John; this gun hasn't had a round fired through it since ....? :shrug:
What caliber is it?  :wo:
G'hog hunting minds want to know. ;yes;

A long time.