• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Hey Jerry

Started by JohnP, July 04, 2015, 12:31:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnP

You know this guy?  Next time you talk to him tell him there is an old soldier out in the desert that appreciated his quote very, very much.

Let the living give thanks to our honored dead who have paid the ultimate sacrifice that the Constitution of the United States remains our guiding light.
Bob Latta
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

Hawks Feather

John,

That would be my first cousin.  His father was also a US Congressman who had the same beliefs as Bob does.  I talk with him about once a week and will pass along your comment.

Jerry

Hawks Feather

John,

I read Bob your post and he said that he really appreciated it, and when I said that you had served he said that he appreciated that even more.

If you are finding quotes from Bob you must be hanging around some conservative site.  The news sure wouldn't have that quote.

Jerry

JohnP

Quote from: Hawks Feather on July 05, 2015, 08:13:08 PM

If you are finding quotes from Bob you must be hanging around some conservative site.  The news sure wouldn't have that quote.

Jerry

Hanging around a conservative site, you sure as heck don't think I'd be hanging some liberal site, or do ya?  Do you know where and when he spoke them words and what was the occasion?
When they come for mine they better bring theirs