• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Tip of the day

Started by bambam, April 19, 2018, 03:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bambam

The country can survive Obama, but it can't survive the abject ignorance that elected him. Rush Limbaugh

bambam

Bigot : A person who wins an argument with a liberal. Rush Limbaugh

bambam

For government to give, it must first take away. Rush Limbaugh.

bambam

Deliver me not unto the will of mine enemies ; for false witnesses are risen up against me , and such breathe out cruelty. Psalm 27 : 12

bambam

The more I know people the more I love my dog. Mark Twain

bambam

I used to be a man trapped in a woman's body, then I was born. Clint Eastwood.

bambam

The bird that has eaten cannot fly with the bird that is hungry. Indian proverb.

bambam

The Lord is my light and salvation, whom shall I fear ? The Lord is the strength of my life ; of whom shall I be afraid ? Psalm 27:1

bambam

Revelation 6:8 8 I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

bambam

Ordinary people always try to escape disagreeable situations with the smallest possible expenditure of intelligence. Friedrich Nietzsche

bambam

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Philippians 4 : 13

bambam

When dictatorship is a fact, revolution becomes a right. Victor Hugo

bambam

Man is the only animal that must be encouraged to live. Friedrich Nietzsche

bambam

America guarantees equal opportunity, not equal outcomes. Rush Limbaugh

bambam

Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy . Jude 14 : 24

bambam

If guns are to blame for people getting shot, then pencils are to blame for people failing tests.

bambam

"The price of gas is so high now, people would be better off buying cocaine and just running where they need to go. " Sen. Kennedy, LA .

bambam

To the only wise God our savior, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and forever. Amen. Jude 14:25

bambam

Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what's for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. Ben Franklin

bambam

But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes. Psalm 82:7