• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

I'm Back

Started by THO Game Calls, January 11, 2007, 04:58:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THO Game Calls

Not that anyone cares LOL but the oid computer died a slow death so I had to have the FedEx man bring me a new one.  I'll try to reply to the PM's that were sent tonight.   Still working on getting all the stuff that I had on the old one in this one.  If I missed one of your messages I appologize.

Al
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

Bopeye

About time ya got back.........I missed ya.  :biggrin:

How long were ya gone?  :wo:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

FinsnFur

When you get settled in Al, send me the name of your FedEx guy. I wouldn't mind having another machine around here.  :biggrin:
3 is cutting her slim as it is.  :huh:

W/B
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Todd Rahm

That explains the funny stuff going on with your site, and fur sure explains why ya didn't reply to my emails..  :biggrin: But I figured your Hal was going south.  :innocentwhistle:

Hawks Feather

That is also the reason that the horn howler showed as unsold for several days.  I kept thing, why hasn't anyone bought this?  I found out they had.

Jerry

THO Game Calls

Todd - what funny stuff with the site are you talking abouit?   I know the form mailer was not working and they replaced it with a simple E mail link but what other stuff are you talkng about?

We tried to simplify the shopping cart some, but nothing else that I am aware of happened.

I didn't have a sale did I? 

Al
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com

Todd Rahm

Well over a couple of days I got two different layouts for the pages your closed reed calls were on. :confused:

Two boxes for the open reed calls, but no calls.  :shck:

And the elusive here today call, gone tomorrow, back today. Man was a nice call. Not sure what it was made of, but looked to be Ebony and Redish wood.

Plus ya musta not got my emails from you web site ordering all those calls.  :biggrin:

ANd I seen ya baiting me with all the Cocobola and Ebony/Blackwood.  :wink:

Bob D

Al,
Glad your back. You are an important part of this forum and your participation ----------is mandantory----------------now git back to work!!! LOL!  We need calls to look at and information to be shared.  Now look at what you did to Todd 's habit while you were gone--------he got the cold turkey ---------call ssshhhaaakkkeeesss !!!
Bob

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

bowjunkie

welcome back Al   !!!! :congrats:

Todd Rahm

:biggrin:  Did try to order the howler.  :biggrin:

THO Game Calls

That one was sold right after it went up.  BigB got it  :)

I have one made up but it is leaving for BowJunkie's house (said I woudl get to it after the holidays) and two more to make.  If I get time, I may get a couple done this weekend.

AL
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com

Ladobe

And I just thought you were out calling up coyotes and was waiting for pictures.   

At least you could post a picture of that dead computer for us.    :wink:

Was it a whimpering male or a dominate female computer?    :shrug:

USN 1967-1971

Thou shalt keep thy religious beliefs to thyself please.  Meus

THO Game Calls

It was the kids hand me down that I figured would work in the shop.  They both got new lap tops and dad got hosed. 

I have some ideas for your light tent, and will get a PM out to you this evening.  I'm still in the shop right now, taking a break LOL. 

Al
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com

yotefever

Al,
One of these days I have to get an acrylic call from you. You had some posted on another site a while back and I just have to get one.
Here is  pic of a lanyard I made from your instructions from the other site  but I didn't have any wood or antler to make something for the keeper so I used a piece from a fox tail I got from Blakcoyote. Sure looks fuzzy  :eyebrownod:  It's not the best picture but so far that's the best I have.

Thanks for all the info to make it happen.

Mike
http://www.whitcombministries.org/
http://www.answersingenesis.org/
"My Jeep won a war...Your Honda mows my yard !"