• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

A little snow

Started by 5 SHOTS, February 13, 2011, 12:16:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

5 SHOTS

I figured I would post a few more pix of the snow, for you people that don't have any. I know some of the snow doesn't show very well against the sky but, umm....it was snowing, sorry.

My little pickup parked in the middle of the road, I think?

My little pickup on the next road south.

I couldn't get through here.

I hope I don't meet anyone on this road, it's about 2 miles back to the location and a mile and a half to the next place to turn around. The road is plenty wide enough to pass but they cant move the snow any farther, its too heavy for the D6 cat with the v plow that went through here the last time. If the wind would leave the snow where it fell.......

sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

Bills Custom Calls

Dayum Art
I bet you wishing Spring will get here real soon
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

iahntr

Yep you got plenty !!
Most of last week was pretty cool, little below zero a lot of it,
last couple of days in the 30's, this week supposed to hit the 40's,
toward the end of the week maybe 50 ! Were gonna lose a lot of ours. 
Scott

HaMeR

Bout time you posted some real snow pics Art!!  :laf: :laf:  Hang in there man!! June is juuuust around the corner!!  :laf: :laf:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

FinsnFur

Wow, that reminds me of my drive to work last Wednesday :sad3:
Look at it this way Art. When the thaw hits, you might be able to bass fish from your yard :eyebrownod:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

pitw

Wow Art you could park your truck and just go 40 feet to call coyotes :eyebrow:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

Hawks Feather

Thanks for the pictures, but you can keep the snow.

Jerry

bambam

Glad we don't have that here !!  :whew: :whew:

5 SHOTS

Quote from: Bills Custom Calls on February 13, 2011, 06:26:05 AM
Dayum Art
I bet you wishing Spring will get here real soon

Actually, I'm hoping for about 6 months more winter. I spend most of my day driving gravel roads (some don't have much gravel) and I'm really dreading what they will look like when that all melts. Yesterday it was in the 40s with a 40 mile per hour wind gusting to 926.3 miles per hour. The foot of snow under the truck in the last pic was a real pain. It turned to slush and bogged the truck down pretty bad, but I could sure shoot some rooster tails.  :innocentwhistle:

Quote from: pitw on February 13, 2011, 10:09:31 AM
Wow Art you could park your truck and just go 40 feet to call coyotes :eyebrow:.

10 ft up the drift then 30 ft across the top. My pickup would be hidden.  :biggrin:
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

pitw

I say what I think not think what I say.