• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Arizona fire

Started by KySongDog, June 08, 2011, 10:51:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KySongDog

Quote from: weedwalker on June 26, 2011, 08:56:41 PM
Thank You for all you're doing nor-cal yote. :bowingsmilie: And you've got more restraint than I do when it comes to a$$holes like him.

+1 

HaMeR

Thank You for all you're doing nor-cal yote. :bowingsmilie: And you've got more restraint than I do when it comes to a$$holes like him.

+2!!   :yoyo: :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

FinsnFur

+3!  :congrats: :congrats:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

nor-cal yote

John, for the last 11 years I have taken quite a few pictures of the signs that the public puts up, and I always get choked up reading them, especially if they are from children. People like you and your wife that hand out cool drinks and watermelon are a sight for sore eyes when we come walking off the line at the end of a shift. I showed the guys what you guys wrote and it has cheered them up, most of the time we are so far away from any towns or human contact, that the only people we see are other firefighters. We pull into a town people shy away from us, because we are filthy and haven't showered in a few weeks. I am glad that your home was saved and will try to find out which crews were in that area and personally thank them, I have always enjoyed your post and pictures on FnF. I was on a fire up at the Gila.cliff dwellings earlier this year and saw a ton of humming birds and thought of the pics that you posted,  never seen that many at once. Thank all of you for the kind words that cheered up this firefighter.
never yell whoa in a horse race