• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Desert fire

Started by 5 SHOTS, September 01, 2011, 11:21:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

5 SHOTS

I stopped to take a couple of pics in a rest area just into California last week. there was a fire burning in the distance and the Las Vegas traffic wasn't moving very fast so I had a few minutes to spare.....
The rest area.

The fire.

A better view of the smoke.

And NO I didn't forget about the Boss Man.

I felt a little sorry for her, she didn't know enough to dress for the 30 mph wind and spent the whole time outside the car trying to keep the dress where it belonged. She failed a few times.
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

Yotehntr

:alscalls:  yeah... where are those pics?   :biggrin:
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

FinsnFur

:eyebrow: :eyebrow: Thats what I'm talking about :biggrin:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

5 SHOTS

Every weekend the masses from Los Angeles migrate to Las Vegas. Every Sunday I get to wait on them as they try to kill themselves getting back to LA for work Monday morning. Those pics are just across the Nevada /  Mexicommiefornia state line on I 15 between Primm, Nevada and Barstow, Mexicommiefornia.
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bopeye

I've heard of that Mexicommiefornia place. Isn't that where the great Statesman, Patriot and true blue democrat Barney Frank met his first boyfriend?  :laf:

That little chic in the front is more to my liking. You can sit your drink on her head while your playing horse shoes.  :innocentwhistle:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free