• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Bowfishing

Started by Spike, September 07, 2012, 08:26:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spike

Today my dad and I went out back to the Neshaminy Creek.  My dad hopped up on the new bridge that's being built while I was in the water below.  He was just watching and pointed a few out.  I worked my way toward the bank where some weeds were and they like to hang out.  I spotted one and slowly moved in for a shot.  I was almost on top of him and drilled him right through the middle.

Heres another shot of him.  I have to get a real bowfishing arrow.  Right now I'm using a few old arrows of my dads with some old broadheads.

Oh yeah, I had two leeches that I had to pull off.  Didn't like that too much.

FinsnFur

Yeah the leeches arent as bad as Squid ink though :wink:

Nice work Son. :yoyo: Thanks for sharing it.
I'm not a bow shooter, and prolly couldn't hit the broad side of a barn from the inside, so you got something up on me. :eyebrownod:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Okanagan

Spike, that is a BIG carp!  Good shooting.  You will enjoy it more with a fish arrow, and get more of them.  I LOVE bowfishing for carp, and that looks like a great place you have to do it.  Enjoy it for me.  I haven't gotten to shoot carp with a bow for many years.

centerfire_223

Spike I used to be a bowfishing fanatic, traveled all over the US shooting bowfishing tournaments. Even wound up as the Bowfishing Association of America, president for a year.

I am sure I still have some arrows around here. If you will pm me your address, I will send you a couple of arrows.

Ronnie
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-