• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Wanderosa 2012

Started by centerfire_223, December 03, 2012, 05:38:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

centerfire_223

Carl and myself left out this morning on another Wanderosa Georgia adventure. We try to do this hunt at least a couple of times a year. I am going to try and bring yall along with us on this years adventure. After a short 3 hour ride we arrived, to an awesome view.

Here's looking out across the pond.

The cabin that was built for the club members and guests.

First thing we had to do was go check the traps. We wound up with a fox, coon and coyote.

Hey check this out, Georgia snow. Time to pick a bale of cotton.

Well the traps are checked, time to get ready to try out our maiden voyage with our night hunting chair. If they can do it in the west, then we can do in Georgia too. Carl and myself built this portable shooting chair last week and had never installed it into a golf cart. But everything worked great as far as the chair. Though we still have a lot to learn about night hunting. We wound up calling in 4 coyotes and a fox. We haven't gotten the bugs worked out with the killing part yet but we are working on it.

Had time for a couple of stands before the night hunting expedition, didn't call in any predators. Though we did find this, I wonder what this buck looks like?

You ever felt like sometimes you just need to talk with someone or may be a little home sick? Well here at the Waderosa, they make sure you have all the conveniences of home, at the cabin or in the woods.

Day one is under our belts with a total critter count of 8, 5 coyotes 2 foxes and 1 coon. I will keep everyone updated as we go along. Well I better get off of here for now, gotta go get Carl up for another exciting day. Think he has had enough beauty sleep, or should i let him sleep in this morning?
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

coyote101

Hope you guys have a great time Ronnie. :biggrin: That night hunting rig looks like a lot of fun. :yoyo: Keep the pictures and stories coming.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

FinsnFur

:alscalls: Randy Watson would be proud of you boys with your golf cart kit! :laf:
How does it handle the weight anyway? I'd be scared to put my 200lb butt up in there.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com