• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Lil-Man

Started by awh, March 29, 2007, 03:13:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

awh

Here's a few pics of Lil-Man and some of the critters.

This is of him holding a Rattler my brother killed a few years ago,

Here's the first stringer of trout he caught by himself, Out of the river mind you...(Right after the stock truck pulled away LOL)

This is his first confirmed kill. He clams he killed several rabbits w/ the pellet rifle... but I'm yet to see them :confused:

And here he is with his first deer that he got this past season. (I'm proud of him on this one as she was right at 200 yards off and he stayed calm and split the 'ol heart w/ his .243) :highclap:

Yep fellers...this lil- turd is going to be a hand full.

Danny
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

Bills Custom Calls

That is some neat pics there.1 is missing

Where is his first coyote pics

Bill
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

coyotehunter_1

What a :biggrin: on Lil-Man's face, neat pics indeed....  :highclap:

I hope Bop don't see the snake photo :shck:  I'll never be able to get him in the woods again. :laf:
Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

DirtyDog

Wow, that is one big squirell and deer. Nice job Lil Man!  :congrats:

Brad H

Quite the outdoorsman Lil-Man is. That's great to see. :highclap:

Brad

Bopeye

That's awesome.........I can't wait for mine to be able to shoulder his 10 gauge .......uh, I mean .410 that I bought him. Fun times are coming..... :biggrin:

Too late Chet, I already saw the snake. Season is officially over...... :innocentwhistle:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

DirtyDog

Ahh c'mon Bop......just get yourself a good pair of snake boots. I will be getting a pair real soon.  :biggrin:

Bopeye

Ain't happening Joe......... :pout:

I don't like snakes, I hate snakes, I detest snakes, I loathe snakes, I feel my very inner being become unsettled at the very word......... :huh: :wo: Well I'm being a tad melodramatic, but I really don't like moving through the thick stuff without snake leggins.......... :pout:

If I can see the snake, I'm o.k., but if I can't and he surprises me.......... :madd:

I've watched my uncles pick rattlers up and all that garbage, but not for me. I would tell you some things, but did you know it's against the law to kill a snake? So I will simply plead the fifth........ :sneer:

DirtyDog

Well..........ok, if you say so.  :roflmao:

Yeah I know it is illegal, but I can tell you if it comes down to me, or him...........  :shrug:

Bills Custom Calls

Hey Bop I take it you don't like snakes :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Bill
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

Bopeye

I have a slight distaste for them Bill...... :innocentwhistle: :biggrin:

awh

Still working on his first yote Bill. He is determined though and he's getting alot better at sitting still. He got a 20 gauge for Christmas and the first hunt out we called a big male red fox in. Cam couldn't get a clear shot and told me rather than shooting, so I think he's doing pretty good. (I had a clear shot and Mr. Sly is on the wall now...LOL)

But he recovered. On the way out w/ the Fox he got his biggest squirrel to date. Here's a pic.

My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

awh

And I'm with ya on the snakes Bop....Lil-man stopped me from stepping on a copperhead last squirrel season. After he hit me in the stomach to stop me he yelled snake. I'm scanning the ground and could not see squat. He said there was one " RIGHT THERE DAD" So I said I don't see it. Well he throws up the .410 and shoots. Results were one dead snake and thank the Lord Lil-man has better eyes than his dad. (I no longer have to tell him on every trip out about watching for snakes now....He tells me :rolleye:)

Hawks Feather

Great pics of the call builder.  It was here when I got home and I have to say that he did an excellent job on the call.  In the past I have paid far more for a call that was far less than the one I got.

Jerry

awh

Thanks Jerry. I'll make sure cam hears teh reply.  I've been trying to get him on the computer and back in the shop but the weather has been nice here and he only wants to fish. So I'm not going to push him since I sort-a like fishing myself...LOL And the @#$%^& girls have started calling him every night. He's all shits & giggles and stays on the phone now. :rolleye: