• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Tip of the day

Started by bambam, April 19, 2018, 03:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chieftain

cold spring nights make it tough on the mushrooms..been twice found around 40...

bambam

I've only found 5 Chief. Supposed to have warmer nights now, hope they start popping.

bambam

Certain things capture your gaze. Pursue only those that capture your heart. Indian proverb

pitw

When your wie comes home a day early[So you thought] from a six day trip, you should be gone for at least a couple days. :doh2:
I say what I think not think what I say.

Okanagan

Quote from: bambam on April 20, 2022, 02:49:01 PM

Few words are required when speaking the truth. Indian proverb.

Interesting.  "The man who speaks all of his words is boring."  A friend from Bella Coola told me that was a saying from the elders in his village.  Wonder if he was hinting...?  :huh:

Okanagan

Quote from: chieftain on April 21, 2022, 12:46:14 PM
cold spring nights make it tough on the mushrooms..been twice found around 40...

Hope you saved some venison to go with the morels.  One of the world's great food combos!

chieftain

got some back strap...it maybe fried crappie,depending on who  does the cooking that night...

bambam

Wait on the Lord, be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart : wait, I say, on the Lord. Psalm 27:14

bambam

Make my enemy brave and strong, so if defeated, I will not be ashamed. Indian proverb.

bambam

A politician divides divides mankind into 2 classes ; tools and enemies. Friedrich Nietzsche

bambam

Adversity makes men, prosperity makes monsters. Victor Hugo.

bambam

We have to create a presence so disruptive, they will want nothing but peace. Pablo Escobar. Bring it on Pablo.

bambam

No army can withstand the strength of an idea whose time has come. Turkish proverb

bambam

Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life . Jude 14:21

bambam

A bird on a frail branch bending beneath her still sings away, knowing she has wings. Victor Hugo

bambam

There is nothing lower than a rat, and if we let the rats run free, the streets will be filled with them. Pablo Escobar.

bambam

The best soldiers are the ones who assume they are already dead.

bambam

An ant on the move does more than a dozing ox. Mexican proverb

bambam

Though a cage be made of gold, it's still a cage.

bambam

Defend the poor and fatherless, do justice to the afflicted and needy. Psalm 82:3