• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Tip of the day

Started by bambam, April 19, 2018, 03:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bambam

Don't beat your head against a wall just because it feels good when you stop.

pitw

Don't fall for the old sprinkle of flour on the floor. :doh2:
I say what I think not think what I say.

bambam

Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection, we can capture excellence. Vince Lombardi

bambam

When a man moves away from nature , his heart becomes hard. Indian proverb.

bambam

The congress has passed the treasonous omnibus bill. Is your powder dry ?
We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are ... endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights.... That to secure these Rights, Governments are instituted among Men.... That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these Ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its Foundation on such Principles, and organizing its Powers in such Form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. ... Mankind are more disposed to suffer, while Evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the Forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long Train of Abuses and Usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object, evinces a Design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their Right, it is their Duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. Declaration of Independence (1776).

bambam

A person gains far less factual information watching main stream media all day long than a dog obtains by simply sniffing another dog's a$$.

bambam

De Oppresso Liber ; to liberate the oppressed.

bambam

Learning never exhausts the mind. da Vinci

bambam

There is no time left to wake the sheep. It is time to wake the lions. And We Know.

bambam

Be not afraid of sudden fear, neither of the desolation of the wicked, when it cometh. Proverbs 3:25

bambam

Learn to detach yourself from the chaos of the battlefield.

bambam

A gem cannot be polished without friction, nor a man perfected without trials.

bambam

A man can alter his life by altering his attitude.

bambam

Let not mercy and truth forsake thee ; bind them about thy neck ; write them you the table of thine heart. Proverbs 3:3

bambam

A wise man is content with his lot, whatever it may be.

bambam

Nothing gives one person so much advantage over another as to remain always cool and unruffled under all circumstances. Thomas Jefferson.

bambam

Live as if you were destined to live forever.

bambam

It is not death man should fear, but rather never beginning to live. Marcus Aurelius.

pitw

Pulling quills outta your dog can be an experience one would hate to miss.
I say what I think not think what I say.

JohnP

Yep, had to do it once with our Lab and once with our Shepard.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs