• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Tip of the day

Started by bambam, April 19, 2018, 03:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bambam

He who boldly grasps the helm and clings to it until the sea closes over him, deserves praise even though he be shipwrecked.

bambam

He who boldly grasps the helm and clings to it until the sea closes over him, deserves praise even though he be shipwrecked.

bambam

bambam

It is better to die with distinction than to live long.

bambam

It is nothing to die. It is frightful not to live. Victor Hugo.

bambam

"Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord."
‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭15‬:‭58‬ ‭KJV‬‬

bambam

Everyone wants to be a beast , until it's time to do what beasts do. Viking proverb.

bambam

It is better to be a lonely lion than a popular sheep. Viking proverb.

bambam

When fear leads the way the destination is never glorious. Viking proverb.

bambam

Only when the last politician is strangled by the entrails of the last mainstream reporter will the world know freedom.

bambam

The bird who has eaten cannot fly with the bird who is hungry. Indian proverb

bambam

It is better to dwell in the corner of a housetop than with a brawling woman in a wide house. Proverbs 21:9

bambam

Wisdom comes only when you stop looking for it and start living the life the creator intended for you. Indian proverb

bambam

I told you they were corrupt as hell. Believe me now ? Pres. Trump.

bambam

The rat who only knows of one hole will soon be caught by the cat. Mexican proverb.

bambam

There are 2 wolves fighting inside all of us. The first is evil , the second is good. Which wolf will win ?....................... the one you feed. Indian proverb.

bambam

Only when the last tree has been cut, the last fish been caught, and the last stream poisoned will we realize we cannot eat money. Indian proverb.

bambam

Make my enemy brave and strong, so that if defeated, I will not be ashamed. Indian proverb.

bambam

God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the Gods Psalm 82:1

bambam

It is better to have less thunder in the mouth and more lightning in the hand. Indian proverb.