• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Tip of the day

Started by bambam, April 19, 2018, 03:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bambam

Predictions are tough, especially about the future. Yogi Berra

bambam

Some will see your flame and want to blow it out. Others will approach with a candle.

bambam

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart ; and lean not unto thine own understanding. proverbs 3:5

bambam

The meek shall inherit the earth, but the bank shall repossess it . Sawyer Brown.

bambam

There's one or 2 ways we can do this , and neither way is gonna work out good for you. John Wayne.

bambam

WEF is increasingly becoming an unelected world government that the people never asked for and don't want. Elon Musk

bambam

Things are so bad at Google, they may have to lay off 25 congressmen. Sen. Ted Kennedy, LA.

bambam

A man's heart deviseth his way ; but the Lord directeth his steps. Proverbs 16:9

bambam

Scar tissue is stronger than regular tissue. Henry Rollins

bambam

Some people have no idea what they are doing, and a lot of them are really good at it.

bambam

If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble , you wouldn't sit for a month. Teddy Roosevelt.

bambam

Hebrews 10:24-25 and let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works: not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, a | King James Version (KJV) - Bible

bambam

The caterpillar does the work, but the butterfly gets the publicity.

bambam

The airplane takes off against the wind, not with it. Henry Ford.

bambam

A thorough knowledge of the Bible is worth more than a college education. Teddy Roosevelt.

bambam

Those who dance are considered insane by those who do not hear the music. George Carlin

bambam

"I waited patiently for the LORD; And he inclined unto me, and heard my cry. He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, And set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭40‬:‭1‬-‭2‬ ‭KJV‬‬

bambam

When you throw dirt you lose ground.

bambam

What kind of society is it that kills its own best men ?

bambam

The truth is like a lion. It doesn't need to be defended. Set it free and it will defend itself.