• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Well hell, this is surprising?

Started by nastygunz, March 30, 2022, 07:40:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

remrogers

Not surprised at all.  Sort of like being on board a burning ship at sea. WHERE the hell are you going to go?

nastygunz

I asked myself that question for six years :innocentwhistle:

bambam

Well hell, let's challenge them to a fight and get rid of their sorry asses .  :yoyo:

Hawks Feather

Best thing that could happen would be an invasion so that they would leave. While they are gone the wall could be finished to keep them out.  :innocentwhistle:      :innocentwhistle:      :innocentwhistle:

FinsnFur

Kimber donates 200 handguns and 20 rifles to the Ukrainian Ministry of Defense and Armed Forces of Ukraine, to bolster their capabilities in this time of conflict.
:biggrin:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

nastygunz

BRILLIANT!... :biggrin: :yoyo:🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Quote from: Hawks Feather on March 30, 2022, 06:16:36 PM
Best thing that could happen would be an invasion so that they would leave. While they are gone the wall could be finished to keep them out.  :innocentwhistle:      :innocentwhistle:      :innocentwhistle:

nastygunz

I wonder if I could get a free handgun and rifle to defend the Republic of New Hampshire against Vermont and Canada?... :innocentwhistle:

Quote from: FinsnFur on March 30, 2022, 08:25:31 PM
Kimber donates 200 handguns and 20 rifles to the Ukrainian Ministry of Defense and Armed Forces of Ukraine, to bolster their capabilities in this time of conflict.
:biggrin: