• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

FREAK!

Started by nastygunz, April 11, 2022, 08:08:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nastygunz

my nephew took his little girl to her soccer game the other day, she is six years old. And while he was on the sidelines watching the game he noticed this pedophile laying on the grass with his pants half down watching the girls and taking pictures of them with his cell phone. My nephew is a man of action and a DEA swat team member and his first impulse was to go over and terminate the freak. then he saw two lady police officers at the game so we went over to them and pointed the guy out and they made a beeline for the guy jacked him off the ground made him pull his pants up and give his ID to them then booted him from the field.

bambam

That would have been a great time to have a cattle prod in your back pocket.

FinsnFur

Kudos to your nephew for his ability to restrain himself. I don't think I would have been able to [emoji35]

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

nastygunz

I would've snuck up on him when nobody was looking and stomped on his head a couple times :innocentwhistle:

Hawks Feather

They, meaning all types of creeps, are getting more open about crap like this. Probably because they know many courts will just ask them to be nice in the future and then release them to go do it again.

bigben

There was just a MMA guy who got jailed for serving justice on a pedo that assaulted a family member 100 times.  Cain Velasquez I believe is his name.
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

nastygunz

two time UFC heavyweight champion!

FinsnFur

And now the freaks are trying to consider pedophilia as a permissible sexuality.
Uuhhg.
Society.... Much like Chevrolet truck fender, is deteriorating quickly.

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

nastygunz

The freaks are militant and trying to take over.

nastygunz

I know if one of them ever came near my kids having their feelings hurt would be the last thing they would have to worry about 😈

FinsnFur

I hear ya.
A 45 to the forehead.
If it's okay to identify as a cat and ask your workplace to put a cat litter box in place for you then it's okay for me to identify as an equalizer.
Just saying

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

bigben

I just seen an article that apparently Disney had allowed the actor that plays Ariel to fly a pride flag in a parade and their numbers went way down.  I skimmed past the article other then reading the headline but squeaky wheel gets the grease.  once the majority of America gets tired of the shit they leave.  kinda like nascar and bubba wallace and nfl and kapernick.  Being woke isn't all its cracked up to be apparently to make money.
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

nastygunz

The only time I like to get woke is to go hunting or fishing :biggrin: