• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Partayyyy!

Started by nastygunz, April 17, 2022, 06:25:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

I think I seen that Snapchat emoji shitting Easter eggs 100 times today [emoji1787] That must have been everybody's favorite.
You got a nice looking family. Except that Easter Bunny dude I just don't know what to say about that LOL

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

FinsnFur

Happy Easter!

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

nastygunz

that Easter bunny 'dude'is named Heather ha ha. It was a good time except for being cold as hell and spitting snow outside during the egg hunt. It's good for the kids toughens them up :biggrin:

I feel like one of those giant pythons that just ate a deer, naptime :innocentwhistle:

FinsnFur

Well that makes me feel better. I was hoping you didn't have any guys in your family that would willingly put that costume on and pose like that LOL.
My neighbors set up an Easter egg hunt for their kids in the backyard. And they have videos of a squirrel coming and stealing three of the eggs. One time it ran up the tree with an egg in its jowels and when it got up to the first branch it dropped it. Then it spun around and looked down at the fallen egg scared and confused like a child just dropped his hot wheel in the make believe hot lava. That was pretty entertaining

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

nastygunz

between the kids and the dogs they make a pretty clean sweep on the eggs. I do have one left-wing liberal democrat nephew who would be pretty comfortable on that bunny suit I'm thinking ha ha.

FinsnFur

[emoji23]

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

nastygunz

Speaking of dogs, The little guy insisted on helping me bring the Huskies up from the kennel to the house so I handed him the leash to the big male husky Big Jack and watched the dog skid him the whole way up across the backyard to the house. :alscalls: :alscalls: I give him credit he had a death grip on that leash and didn't let go! :yoyo:

FinsnFur

Best uncle ever [emoji23]

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

nastygunz

Hawks Feather

Quote from: nastygunz on April 17, 2022, 08:18:37 PM
that Easter bunny 'dude' is named Heather ha ha.

I feel so much better reading that one line. I was afraid that it might have been a FnG member dressed as the Easter Bunny.  :innocentwhistle:

Okanagan

Quote from: FinsnFur on April 18, 2022, 04:06:30 AM
Best uncle ever [emoji23]

+ 1

Look like a fun party by a family who know how to enjoy each other!

nastygunz

Big Jack has 4 paw drive  :biggrin:

nastygunz

speaking of kids those two young men at the dinner table wearing their ball caps wouldn't be wearing them if my father was still alive, he would've knocked them cold for wearing a hat to the dinner table! :yoyo:

if you wore a hat on the mess decks in the Navy you could be executed by firing squad🇺🇸🇺🇸

Hawks Feather

Quote from: nastygunz on April 18, 2022, 05:50:58 PM
speaking of kids those two young men at the dinner table wearing their ball caps wouldn't be wearing them if my father was still alive, he would've knocked them cold for wearing a hat to the dinner table! :yoyo:

if you wore a hat on the mess decks in the Navy you could be executed by firing squad🇺🇸🇺🇸

So who allowed them to wear them this time? I told someone (I didn't know) that he needed to remove his hat while the National Anthem was being played at the first ball game this year. Seemed to me like someone needed to remind him. I felt better when he said, 'Oh shit' and quickly removed it.

nastygunz

Well if it was my dinner table I would've thrown them both out. Just shows the complete lack of class and respect that many of today's young people have. they sure don't make them like they used too that's for sure! Now I am getting riled up, I am going to invite them both to dinner at my house and then if they won't take their hats off I'm gonna grab them both by the scruff of the neck and throw their ass out the door ha ha. that will probably get me in the doghouse but I generally like dogs more than people anyway so it's a win-win situation.😈🐶

Hawks Feather

Quote from: nastygunz on April 19, 2022, 08:08:45 AM
Well if it was my dinner table I would've thrown them both out. Just shows the complete lack of class and respect that many of today's young people have. they sure don't make them like they used too that's for sure!

Amen!