• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Field of Screams #2

Started by Todd Rahm, August 24, 2006, 08:25:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Todd Rahm

Looky what I got in the mail today. Man I couldn't get the box opne soon enough and then to boot some one tied the bag in a not  :madd:, but after trickt finger work I got it out.

Brad this is a fine looking howler. Very........Classy.  The aluminium accent ring really pulls together the clear acrylic tone board and polished horn for an outstanding final eye appeal. THen the scallop at the end tops it off and makes it one exceptional howler.

Added bonus are the Reese lanyard, and the stand. I really like your stand concept. Matter fact so much I would love to see ya make more. The possabilities with it are as endless as your options for your howlers.

I really can't express how pleased I am with this howler............but its a fine job indeed Brad.

Thank you for the oppertunity to own it.

THO Game Calls

That sure is one sharp looking call.  You scored on that one Todd.

Al
THO Game Calls
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

canine

Oh Man!!  That is a beauty :congrats:

Todd, that howler will look nice on the mantle  :yoyo:

Brad, Those mouth pieces combined with the black horn makes 1 kick azz lookin howler! Very nice job  :congrats:

JD

Todd Rahm

Thanks JD.........I was looking at how the pictures didn't do any justice to the howler. I need to take better pics. The white linty stuff in the barrel was from a the peanuts and paper towel it was protected with. I should have done a little better job at presenting it. Looks like I even set it a bit off in the cradle.

But none the less it looks super in person.

Action: Todd is adding new camera to wifes christmas list.  :biggrin:

Hawks Feather

WOW!  Great looking howler.

Hawk

Bob D

Todd,
That is a very impressive howler. Brad's howlers look great on the net and probably even better in real life.  A call that pretty may not make it to the hunting grounds? That doll needs to be babied. I'm sure you will give it special treatment when or if it ever gets to go hunting. It is hard for me to put a call like that in with the rest of my calls.
Bob

Todd Rahm

Thanks fellas. I'm sure it will be well taken care of.  :biggrin:

Hey Al sorry. I missed your reply when I responded to JD's.

Man am I jazzed.  :yoyo:

Brad H

I'm glad it made it to the big state.

The light kind of gives an off impression, but you did get some nice clear close ups, Todd. they really aren't bad. I have a problem with getting accurate pictures of these "finished to a chrome" calls too. I've spent hours playing around with different ideas and different cameras with very few positive results.

I always build these to be taken out and put to work, Bob. Not sure how many have. :confused: They get scuffed up but with everyone I send off I always offer to sand it down and shine it back up at the owners request and convience for no charge other than shipping to get it to me.

Can't beat a deal like that eh?

I'm happy to see you like it Todd, thanks. And thanks for the praises everyone.

Brad

stevecriner

I got my Howler from brad today and love it! Pics just dont do justice they are some nice howlers.
" I love coyote huntin",and the folks that learned me the way"

Hunters Specialties
"For Sportsman, by Sportsman"

nailbender

That's a beautiul howler you have there. Nice work Brad!  :yoyo: At first I thought we were going to see a clip of Steve calling. :shck:

keekee

Thats frigen sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!! :congrats:

Your a luck man Todd!

I got mine today as well! Pic to come soon!

Brent

Brad H

Thanks again.

Todd, I shouldn't say I won't make another stand again, but I won't make another like the first three. I just got another idea in my head for a stand but I'll save that for another request after this season.

Brad

trukreltrog

[/img][/img]
For anybody interested, here is #3. Brad makes some awesome howlers, I love this thing. :biggrin:

Brad H

Hey Kurt,

Good to see you here! I'm gonna miss that one. I think that was my best coyote head engraving job.

Brad