• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

The world better watch out now.

Started by stevecriner, August 26, 2006, 10:57:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stevecriner

I just found out this mornin that im goin to ba e dad. Im pretty excited!!! :biggrin:  I goin to have me a new coyote hunting buddy.
" I love coyote huntin",and the folks that learned me the way"

Hunters Specialties
"For Sportsman, by Sportsman"

FinsnFur

Congrats to you  Steve :yoyo:
There's a lot of doins ahead of the new hunting partner, but it's a time in your life you'll cherish forever. Most of it anyway :sneer:

I got three that are everything to me and literally make my world go around.

Give mom our wishes also.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Rick223

Yes Sir ! Congrats to you and the Mrs. kids are the best! :yoyo: :biggrin: :highclap:
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle

canine

Oh my Gawd,  the government allowed you to breed???   :wo:

Just kiddin.......Congrats man, Life will never be the same as you know it...Now you'll have that little one to take hunting with ya and ball games and ....and....and.....Enjoy !!!!

JD

CCP

Congrats

Your world is forever changing from this point on. My son was and is my favorite hunting partner only problem he went and grew up on me. I don't get to see him much ,but have some of my best memories afield with him.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Rick223

I hear that CCP I enjoy huntin with my son the most(sorry river)  last year my son shot his first deer a doe but it was his first hunt carrin a gun first time sittin alone (well about 100 yrds from me) his first shot first kill on opening morning.Too good :biggrin: :biggrin:
Im kinda lucky though my first boy is 12, 13 in sept.I have a 4 year old son so when my oldest takes off on me my younger boy will be just startin. :biggrin:
Just wait Steve your in for a treat and alot of hair pullin too,at least when it comes to fishin. :biggrin:
Rick
almost brings tears to my eyes thinkin about the younger one growin up.
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle

stevecriner

Thanks guys for the good words,im pretty excited about it!

Hunters Specialties

nailbender

THO Game Calls

Congrats.  Have you seen all that cool camo for babies in Cabela's?  Dress 'em in style right from the get go  :)

Al
THO Game Calls
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

3rd Alarm

That is awesome Steve, now get as much hunting in while you can.

I can see the Mrs. already.....  :noway:, hunting again,  :nofgr: I don't think so :argh:..... :roflmao:

Best to the both of you, Oh and may you have twin girls ( add evil laughter here )

Later,

Scott

stevecriner

Thanks for the encouragment Scott. :shck:

Hunters Specialties

Basshole

Congrats Steve, looks like you'll have a new star for your videos in a few years. :congrats:

Bob D

Congratulations on your good news. Take good care of the expecting Mama. You will be glad you did!
Bob

Jeb

Congrats Steve ! :highclap: 
          Jim      aka Jeb

3rd Alarm

Hey a fella has got to get you think here doesn't he.......you know I am just razzen ya a little. :wink:

studabaka

Congrats Steve.  :congrats: Guess you do ease up on the hunting some in the summer  :roflmao:

The guys are right. There is nothing in the world like kids and nothing better. Though there will be times you might have pause to question that, trust me, they will grow up a lot faster than you ever imagined and the memories will be priceless. And don't sweat the girl possibility. My 15 yr old daughter was helping me flesh and salt a pair of bob cats just the other day. She's a fair shot too.

Enjoy!!
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

keekee

stevecriner

studabaker, yah i slack off a lil bit,lol.

thanks for the congrats, Basshole,jeb ,bob and brent. you friends help with the nervousness. Its startin to hit now.

Hunters Specialties

keekee

nervousness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have not seen nuthen yet dude! Just wait till she goes into labor.....lol

Then when they get sick! Then when they Start school, then they drive, date,......Well....Never mind...lol

Brent

Todd Rahm

Dang Steve, I'm really sorry I didn't even see this post.  :confused:

At any rate congrats buddy!!!!!!  :congrats: :congrats: I have two little ones and can still remember being in your shoes and jazzed up.