• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

What We Look Like!

Started by BryanStanley, May 29, 2007, 09:11:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KySongDog

Well here goes.  Here's me with a buck I took last fall.

And here I am with the one and only turkey I got this spring.    :rolleye:

Proud to be here, fellas!  

cb223

Those are a couple of very nice animals Semp!
CHAD

awh

NIce buck Semp. I saw the turkey when you posted it, but that is a really nice buck. :highclap:
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

5 SHOTS

This is the only pic I have, I hope it don't scare anybody.         
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

CCP

QuoteI hope it don't scare anybody.   

Dont worry 5 SHOTS after seeing Semp we can handle anything :biggrin:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

FinsnFur

5Shots...are you NoNeck from the LBL?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

canine

Heres a few of mine.

Sorry about the hat Jim.  pre FNF days!

The hat should say how old this pic is

JD

KySongDog

Quote from: CCP on June 01, 2007, 10:21:35 PM
QuoteI hope it don't scare anybody.   

Dont worry 5 SHOTS after seeing Semp we can handle anything :biggrin:

:roflmao:  Hey 5 Shots. Don't let CCP cuss ya like that!   :roflmao:

possumal

Quote from: ohiobob on May 31, 2007, 02:33:29 PM
Quote from: vvarmitr on May 31, 2007, 08:34:14 AM
Here's me surrounded by 7 coyotes. ;yes;
V
VDamn Bob, if you had just pulled that coat up about a foot, you'd look pretty good! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: I just heard from OhioBob that this is not him in the coyote coat. I sure apologize to whoever it actually is. I have never actually met old Bob and did the dreaded ASS-UME thing, and it worked again! :roflmao:
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V

PIMP DADDY VIC  :roflmao:   GOTTA keep that Pimp Hand Strong there SNOOP !!!  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
BUT I will admit I REALLY like that coat !!!  ;yes; where did ya get it James ???

and NewDog, you are EXACTLY RIGHT about the "Beloved Horseshoe"  :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie: GO BUCKS !!!

OH yeh,,by the way FnF, thanks for fixing my problem and gettin me back on here

Bob
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

Bopeye

Here's a picture of me, my little princess, my lil man and my wife of 11 years. This picture right here is the epitome of what matters most in my life. I enjoy coyote hunting and enjoy my friends, but here is what I live and would die for.......the "real" stuff.

Foxpro Staff Infection Free

KySongDog

Great lookin' family, Bop.  You are a lucky man.  And ya got your priorities right to boot!   :congrats:

Dad  :biggrin:

Bopeye

Thanks "Dad".........coming from you, means a lot. :wink:

I know I was never a jarhead like you and Al, I never saw action like you did, but I did serve 8 years in the ARNG. I was a 19D Recon Cavalry Scout in the 278th Armored Cavalry Regiment. I was suppose to go in 91 to the first war in the gulf. Got my papers to go, made out my will and was on the list, but then the darndest thing happened. The war ended and we got left behind. I often regret that I never got my chance, but would still gladly stand with you any day. I'm proud to know you.
Your son,
Bopeye

possumal

Hey Semp: I agree that old Bopeye has his priorities straight. I feel just like him on that subject. That being said, I'll get on to putting a picture in here. Maybe the coyote will take some emphasis off my ugly mug.  No smart ass remarks due from OhioBob or Weedwalker either! :roflmao: :roflmao:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

weedwalker

Don't worry Al, I won't tell them how crazy you are. :roflmao:

BasinBoy

Quote from: Semp on June 01, 2007, 09:19:42 PM
Well here goes.  Here's me with a buck I took last fall.

And here I am with the one and only turkey I got this spring.    :rolleye:

Proud to be here, fellas! 

ZZ Top. :eyebrownod: lol. just kiddin semp

awh

Beautiful family Bop. You do have the right priorities. And even though you didn't go, thanks anyway.  :highclap:
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

straycat

Thats an old picture of Bop,here is what he looks like now...............................................................

:hahaha:

"If you're going to be a smartass, you'd better start by being smart before you start being an ass."

Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.

Bopeye

That's hilarious Stray..........you been in my personal photo album again?  :roflmao: :roflmao:

KySongDog

Quote from: BasinBoy on June 03, 2007, 12:22:46 PM
ZZ Top. :eyebrownod: lol. just kiddin semp

:laf:  I've been asked that before.  :biggrin:  I only wish I had their money!    :eyebrownod: