• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Under the needle again today!

Started by keekee, August 27, 2006, 08:52:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keekee

Went back for round two today! Long set in the chair....3 hrs this time. And im going haft to say that when he done the part thats raps around my arm, it hurt like HELL! The rest was a cake walk. But it was worth it...lol

Im happy with it! Here is a pic not very good but lets you all see what he done today. It pretty red and sore right now..lol

Brent

Todd Rahm

Look'n perty good Kee. Ya oughta check out I think page 15 of this issue of Outdoor Life. They have some other hunting/fishing related tats.

CCP

Looking good Brent you will be sore for a few days. Take a few pics in a week or two would love to see finale product.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Bob D

Kee,
I guess you had to shave all the hair from your chest for the tattoist to perform the tattoo? Just kiddin- looks good but painful. Now how many beers did you drink before you went through with this?
Bob

Jerry Hunsley

That looks sore as hell but neat!! I like a little individuality :yoyo:

stevecriner

Good tat brother!!Thats a good one!
" I love coyote huntin",and the folks that learned me the way"

Hunters Specialties
"For Sportsman, by Sportsman"

canine

Heck Ya :yoyo:..Looks sweet :biggrin:

Painful but sweet :whew:

JD

centerfire_223

Looks to painful for me.... better you than me is all I can say. But it does look great!!
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

FinsnFur

Looks good Bud. And remember...DO NOT SCRATCH IT next week when it starts itching.

I use to take a nail and run it along along the outside edges of mine when it itched durring the healing process. Man it felt so good ya got goosebumps and had to take a leak. :eyebrownod:

If you scratch the colored parts before it's healed, you'll have a bald spot with no color where you tear it up. :nofgr:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

stevecriner

Get some of that Tattoo Goo if they have it.Its awesome.
" I love coyote huntin",and the folks that learned me the way"

Hunters Specialties
"For Sportsman, by Sportsman"

keekee

No beer before this one! I was strait! It really wasn't bad. Just the part were he did the inside of my arm and the outside were the raped around, and those hurt. But didn't take long for him to get those areas done.

It already looks alto better today, allot of the red is gone and the swelling has went down allot. And it just feels and looks better in general.

I'm happy with it. I will get some better pic's in the next few days and post. They will show the tree limbs that rap around the arm on them.

This guy is pretty good. I just showed him a pic of the coyote and he free handed it in there the first time. Then this time I told him what I wanted and he drew it in with a pin free hand first, then cleaned it all off and done all the work free hand!

He has done some other wildlife he has pic's of that were awesome! He does good work.

Brent

Rick223

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle

Bopeye

That looks really cool Brent. I really like that golfball behind the coyotes head.........didn't know you played golf.  :wo:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

FinsnFur

That aint, I say that aint a golf ball James....it's a piece of pepperoni.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Rick223

No no your both wrong its a pizza , duh  :roflmao:
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle

Bopeye

Quote from: FinsnFur on August 28, 2006, 06:50:18 PM
That aint, I say that aint a golf ball James....it's a piece of pepperoni.

:roflmao:

Sorry Brent.........the tattoo really does look good. Why do you shave your chest though?
:innocentwhistle:

nailbender

Can't see sh-- inthe pic. Maybe in a couple days when your hair grows back?

keekee

You guys are killing me!   :nofgr:

Brent

Rick223

Bopeye

Sorry man.......just couldn't help it. :wink: