• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

How far do you drive to work each day?

Started by Bob D, September 03, 2006, 06:39:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob D

I travel about a 100 miles per day going to and fro at my job. I was thinking this would be a good time to practice howling  and other hand calls without disturbing anyone. Think I'll start Tuesday. Oh and happy Labor Day to everyone.
Bob

Montana Hunter

Bob D-
     I travel about 45-50 miles each day round trip.  I am lucky though I only work 4 days a week and have a few days off to hunt!! :biggrin:  Also lucky enough to work alone where I can let rip with howls or disress sounds.  I sometimes wish I had brought ear plugs for myself though!  :biggrin:  1st post here, glad to be here. MH

Bob D

Hey glad you posted and welcome. I think you will like it here.
Bob

FinsnFur

Welcome to the site ~MH :wink:

What I drive varies everyday. I'm an independent contractor, so I might drive a mile and a half for two weeks to set up a dairy, and then drive 10 miles when that jobs done to build a garage.

I try to keep it under 30 miles, anything over that and the rates go  :innocentwhistle: up :biggrin:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

keekee

I drive around 40-45 miles a day to work and back, then if I haft to help dad I may drive another 10-30 miles a day working with him.

Brent

Brad H

Welcome Montana Hunter! It's nice to see another Montanan here. Hope you're holding down you're end of the state. I'm doing my best to pull my weigh here but it's never enough. You know how it goes. :eyebrownod:

I'll add to the original topic when I get more time.

Brad

Montana Hunter

Thanks for the warm welcome!  Nice to see familiar names here.  As always hope to learn a thing or two, maybe put in my .02 where it might be helpful.  Take care~MH

Rick223

I drive 22 miles a day not too long not too short get to drink my coffee and listen to some news.
Ya thanks Brad for reminding me welcome to the board Montana Hunter
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle