• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

3 for 1 again...

Started by Arkyyoter, November 02, 2006, 06:33:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkyyoter

I think I am stuck on three stands, one yote :( Rick and I went out this afternoon, called some places cold.....a couple really looked good!! The third produced this male at 135 yards....

Joe

Bob D

Joe, way to go! :congrats: Lots of people on these boards talk the talk, but you are one who walks the walk.  :yoyo: Congrats on a successful day hunting.   :bowingsmilie: What call did you use?
Bob

Arkyyoter

How very kind of you Bob.....

As to the call...it is a little protype call that utilizes my Arky "Quarterbore" tone board....iit is just a very small open reed with a 7.5 mil mylar reed.....it will blow quietly and very high pitched...

Joe

FinsnFur

And he don't even wear a dew rag, that's what blows me away. Joe we gotta get you suited up.  :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Radd4

Joe,
:yoyo: :yoyo: :yoyo: :yoyo: :yoyo:
Rock on brother, congrats on the Coyote.  Next time you come to Oklahoma we will have to go out and get some hunting in.  I swear there are alot of Coyotes in Oklahoma you just can't go with Rooster Feather, the coyotes can smell he is an Insurance agent and are afraid he will try to sell them a life insurance policy.
:laf: :laf: :laf: :laf: :laf: :laf:
Rus
Radd4
Retired USAF
Desert Storm Veteran
Remember to thank those who are serving our country and the families of those who have died to keep you safe...Our Troops, Police and Firemen deserve our thanks"

Arkyyoter

ROFL Radd.....yup, Craig even tried to sell ME some Farm Burea life insurance.....and I already have it from Farm Bureau in Arkansas.....even I ran away :)

Jim, I AM working on a new hat :)

Joe