• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

This Is BS

Started by Bills Custom Calls, June 09, 2008, 05:13:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alscalls

COAL is the very reason I do not want to go to the mountains of West Virginia anymore! Just to see whole mountain tops destroyed so some DuPont big-shot and the like can make more cancer filled air.
I say stop! Stop all drilling and digging and see how fast we build new ways of travel........We still do not understand what makes a magnet work!! It runs a lot of crap but transportation...... :nono: :nofgr: We would not want to put oil out of business? Why not ?? I could tough it out and this country needs to come together again and understand who runs it! It is not the president, money or any other nonsense. :nono: It is the people sitting at home watching TV and bitching about how they got screwed and would not lift a finger to vote or write a letter or anything at all. I am not saying that bush is without sin he is an awful president. But my God, when will the people say enough!!! We are supposed to be the boss. :argh:
I just do not want to sit and watch this happen to us We can make a difference and so many people will not do anything at all.
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

Bills Custom Calls

Looks like other folks are pissed about fuel prices also

I just found this on yahoo news

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080609/ts_afp/europeinflationprotestenergytransport
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

Bills Custom Calls

They have the guts to strike back

I think this is the start of something good

KySongDog

We're all gonna end up riding around on 90cc Honda scooters.  Reminds me of my time in Vietnam......lots of mopeds and mamma-san selling coke bottles full of gas on the side of the road. 

Ever see how many Vespa scooters are running around Italy??  That's you and me in the not too distant future.

Since the Democrats took over Washington, the price has gone up well over a $1.70 a gallon.           That's not what they promised us.  See  Gas Increase. It is a Republican ad but pretty accurate I think.

Semp

THO Game Calls

The video is a perfect example of the problems this country faces today.

The GOP wants you to BELIEVE that the problem is the Democratic Party not doing anything about high oil prices, but not one place in the video do they mention...

Any plan to fix it

the fact that when the current administration took office, oil was around $20.00 a barrel

when the Iraq war started 6 years ago, oil was around $36.00 a barrel (it closed at 134 and change yesterday)

It's always blame the other party.  No one wants to DO anything to FIX the problem.   Blame Blame Blame

The Dems may not have done anything to reverse te course of high oil prices in the last 2 years, but this is NOT a Democrat vs Republican problem.  It is a NATIONAL problem, and we should all be working together to fix it.

I submit, that if the current elected officials, regardless of party affiliation, cannot work together to solve the problem, and in short order, our ountry is going to turn into a thrid world hell hole and even the Mexians will go home.

I also submit that if our current elected officials, regardless of party affiliation, cannot work together to solve the problem, they best be ready for a revolution.

A wise man once wrote

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Our current elected officials have forgoten the words that set this county free.  May God help us all if they must be reminded by force.

Al

Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

ninthinning

The question is how do we increase oil production in this country.  In 1980 America had 4,800 drilling rigs looking for oil in the US and America was the largest oil producer on Earth.  Today we have only 1,300 rigs running and produce half what we produced in 1980.  The oil didn't go anywhere, we could still be the largest producer on Earth.  The American oil industry is but a shadow of its former self, decimated by cheap imported oil.  The independent oil companies  were wiped out during the 1990s, and they were responsible for 85% of new discoveries of oil and gas in this country.  The only answer for this country is drill for oil at home at about 4 to 5 times the rate that we are drilling now.
9th
Their horses are swifter than leopards, fiercer than wolves at dusk - Habakkuk 1:8

THO Game Calls

What makes you think that this country can survive for 5 or 10 years while we ramp up the American Oil Industry?

If this keeps up, we wont have a country in 5 years. 

Al
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

Bills Custom Calls

I Think if we would turn the oil wells back on that they have shut down that would help with the so called shortage

We have oil wells right here in Ohio they shut down to reserve the oil and have not started them back up
and they continue to drill oil and gas wells here

Myself I think drilling is not the total answer

Bill

BigB

I don't mind the high gas prices.  It keeps the in-laws away! :eyebrow:  Especially since they are retired now and have "free time" to drive anywhere they think they want to go.   :madd: 

I definately have changed my driving habits because of the high gas prices.  The motorcycle gets used exclusively on the weekends now for errands. 

And I'm not really in favor of the ethonal thing too much.  Corn farmers are selling the corn to ethanol plants, and dairy farmers and beef farmers that need the corn are having to pay much higher prices for grain.  So, now the prices for a gallon of milk and beef prices at the grocery store are a bunch higher than a few years ago because of it.   :sad:

hand call user primarily, but if you gotta use an e-caller, there ain't nothing that sounds better than a Wildlife Tech

alscalls

I can see me now trying to haul hay and wood and grain on a scooter...... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
We need an alternative that is realistic. We know that if you can time the negatives and positives in a magnet and surround it with copper wire we get an electric  motor. What we do not know is.........is electricity the only thing that can keep those negatives and positives in time? We wont even look at the possibility of a self sufficient motor because some dead guy said friction makes this impossible... :nono: Close-mindedness is how we got where we are! We gotta build stuff, Try things make our own damn car and tell big business too piss off I will sell this one and make a better one!
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

HaMeR

All we need for vehicles are generators that run on gas/diesel/ethanol/propane/whatever. The generator then generates   :yoyo:  electricity which is sent to an electric motor on each wheel of the vehicle. Passenger cars can get away with one on each front wheel & for a 4 wheel drive vehicle it's just a matter of flipping a switch in the cab. Now what we can do is eliminate all the bull sh** on these new vehicles. You know,, the damn sensors on the wheels that tell you the tire is low!!  :doh2: Now there's a tough one to figure out on your own. We don't need all the computer junk on vehicles either. After all,, I can still read a map. I'll find where I want to go. There are ways to get the gas consumption down & the new car prices. But big business runs this place now more than ever & will crush anybody that wants to defy them & their money making ways.
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Carolina Coyote

What is frustrating is no one has layed a finger on what the real problem is or they are not saying, Ethanol is not the solution as there is not enough land in this country to grow enough corn and soy beans to supply all the fuel we use in this country, There is still a lot of oil in the ground and I think more drilling would help but there needs to be a massive effort to develope new energy sources and tell all the greenies to kiss ass, do what we need to do to keep this country going before they whole world goes into a depression. cc