• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Stupid....but I have to share it

Started by FinsnFur, June 08, 2008, 10:34:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vvarmitr

Quote from: FinsnFur on June 11, 2008, 04:09:29 PM:laf: What  hard ass.
Yeah, the girls would probably call me that if they disrespected me.  :shrug:

I understand the divorce thing too.  Been there, done that!

But, a cat Jimbo?  :shck:  :holdon:  :confused:

alscalls

I am with ya Jimbo........I had to git my little girl a cat to convince her to move back to West Virginia from Ohio in 2000. I am a dog guy myself but that thing has grown on me and now sleeps in my bed!!! I had it declawed and fixed as soon as I saw it and that thing turned out to be a treat to have around the house.
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

Coulter

We used to have a cat, but ironically it passed away while we were on a trip to Wisconsin :wo: It is the only one out of many that actually made it to adulthood in our house. We won't discuss the rest :innocentwhistle:

I'd have to go the same route as you if I was in that situation Jim. Anything to keep her coming through that door. When she finally gets old enough and moves off to college or something I'm sure you will be able to find a chinese restaurant in your area that would be happy to take it off your hands :eyebrow:

Steve

Carolina Coyote

I don't have a cat and admire Jim for being the good Dad that he is, them girls are special and its hard to say no to them.  But now some of my neightbors have cats  and they come over to visit and do their busness in my Flower beds so when the wife is not around and I see one roaming around in the field behind my house the 243 wssm comes in pretty handy, good practice! cc

northern coyote

My dad used to use 'em to train coon hounds with  :eyebrow:
I'm learnin' and I've got nothin' but time

FinsnFur

Quote from: Coulter on June 12, 2008, 05:57:02 PM
I'm sure you will be able to find a chinese restaurant in your area that would be happy to take it off your hands :eyebrow:

Steve

:roflmao: :shck:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

vvarmitr

Quote from: northern coyote on June 12, 2008, 07:57:03 PM
My dad used to use 'em to train coon hounds with   :eyebrow: