• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

bein lazy and watchin movies

Started by iahntr, June 29, 2008, 02:52:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iahntr

Just got done watchin " I Am Legend " I thought it was a perty intense movie, kept
my attention the whole time.  :biggrin: Any body else see it? what'd ya think?
Watch any other good movies lately? Recommendations?
    Scott
Scott

Silencer

I really liked the Legend movie, wife hated it  :confused: 

Bills Custom Calls

Nope haven't seen it ain't been watching nothing but reruns lately
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

Silencer

My wife says "The Eye" was good.  Didnt watch it myself.

FinsnFur

I like legend...most movies with Will are pretty good.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Coulter

I haven't watched it and probably wont since my daughter went to see it and already told me the ending. :doh2: Why bother now :shrug:

Steve

BigB

I thought "I am Legend" was just ok.  It had great action scenes, and most of it was intense.  But there just wasn't any deep substance to it.  I'd watch a rerun of "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly" before I'd watch "I am Legend" again.

I wanna go see "Wanted" sometime soon.  It looks interesting.

I've been on airplanes and in airports a bunch lately.  I've seen I am Legend, Jumper, There will be Blood, Don't Mess with the Zohan, National Treasure - Book of Secrets, Fools Gold, Charlie Wilson's War, and Bucket List.  The Bucket List was one of the better films out of that group.  I'd definately watch it again.

Brian
hand call user primarily, but if you gotta use an e-caller, there ain't nothing that sounds better than a Wildlife Tech

alscalls

I just watched the Bucket list...........I liked it.
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

DirtyDog

I saw it.....I like the movie, but I was sorta dissappointed with the ending.

iahntr

Yeah the ending wasn't what I was really expecting either, I still liked it though,
I'll watch it again, I picked it and "Wild Hogs" up at a pawn shop yesterday for 5 bucks.  :biggrin:
I still think it's worth watchin Steve, stinks and not near as good knowin the ending, but still perty intense
I think. I haven't watch many movies lately, I can't even remember the last one I saw in a theater  :nono:
"Fools Gold", and definitely "Bucket List"  are on my to watch list.
Scott

nastygunz

Classic= Grumpier Old Men, Walter Mathau/Jack Lemmon...right now Im watching "I Walk The Line" pretty awesome so far and I am a huge lifelong Johnny Cash fan :yoyo:

HaMeR

I was hooked on Enemy at the Gate within the 1st 1/2 hour. Plus almost any comedy. The Pirates of the Caribbean movies were hilarious to me. Johnny Depp I swear played a gay pirate!!  :roflmao: :roflmao:  Those movies cracked me up.  :laugh2: :laugh2:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Silencer

QuoteI was hooked on Enemy at the Gate

Was that the Russian sniper movie ?  If so its a great flick !!!  Only seen it once, but want to rent it again.

vvarmitr

Enemy at the Gate, now that was intense!  :whew:

Speaking of intense, the movie The Ghost & The Darkness.  That movie gets to me. :sick2:

Another movie I really enjoy is Van Helsing.  Coyote Kate doesn't like. Says it's too spooky.  :shrug:  I tell her she's looking at it all wrong. It's a Sci-Fi Varmint hunting movie.  :eyebrow:  :laf:

Has anyone seen the new Indiana Jones movie yet?  :shrug:

Frogman

New Indiana Jones movie is all fluff and action.  Mostly so completely unbelievable as to render the movie a failure.  By the way, if you are worried about a nuclear attack, just keep an old refrigerator in the garage with all the shelves cleaned out.  As soon as you hear the big bang jump in the frig and pull the door shut behind you???  Worked for Indy!  I would not be interested in seeing this movie again.

Some of my favorites: 
SAVING PRIVATE RYAN
QUIGLEY DOWN UNDER
JEREMIAH JOHNSON (Robert Redford as a mountain man)
THE RIEVERS  (with Steve McQueen)(this one is pretty old)
A BRIDGE TOO FAR
THE HUNT FOR RED OCTOBER
RED DAWN
THE FIRST INDIANA JONES MOVIE
ENEMY AT THE GATE
PLANES, TRAINS AND AUTOMOBILES (John Candy & Steve Martin)
VACATION 1 & 2
       Oh that's enough for now.  When any of the above show up on late night movie channels I can easily watch them again.

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

LORDDAL

just watched 10000 bc

other favs
sniper
enemy at the gates
hamburger hill
a bridge to far
sands of Iwo
there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box!

Proud member of Bills Custom Calls Pro Staff