• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

PARANORMAL OTHERWORLDLY ALIEN EXTRATERRESTRIAL WOODS EXPERIENCES?

Started by nastygunz, July 05, 2008, 09:47:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nastygunz

Ok so I have been watching the history channel alot.....has a ton of shows about aliens, ufos, etc....i have always been fascinated by the outdoor/animal type shows....watched one today about all these giant pythons in florida, fact not myth, but the ones that totally fascinate me are about the bigfoot/sasquatch/yeti stories...ijust cant get enough of them and imagining if they really exist!.....anybody interested or had any weird experiences in the woods?

FinsnFur

I watch a lot of them. I liked the one about "rods". Some kinda unidentified living terrestrial creature living amongst us and could only be caught on film.

They had me wondering if these things really exist here on earth with us. They demonstrated all the tests they conducted, and things just seem to provide more and more proof, that these things were NOT light sources causing this when caught on film.

I'm going like this  :confused: m...especially when they said NASA official refused to comment.

Finally on the last episode they revealed that they really are caused by insects during filming :rolleye: :iroll: :doh2:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

nastygunz

Hmmmmmmmmmm....what if the rods really run the goverment and are blaming the insects?!? :shck:...NASA=Nobody Allowed to Say Anything!....... :holdon:

nastygunz

In VT the Abenaki have a word for the the Sasquatch/Bigfoot.....cant spell it or say it well in Abenaki but in english it soundS like.......MOTHER-IN-LAW! :innocentwhistle: :roflmao: :hahaha:

weedwalker

There's a radio show on every night from 1AM till 5AM EST called Coast To Coast with George Norey. It's syndicated on the AM dial on several stations. It covers all kinds of paranormal, bigfoot, UFO's and stuff like that. It's an interesting show most of the time.