• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

fellers I think we are fishin in the wrong places

Started by LORDDAL, July 06, 2008, 06:01:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LORDDAL

BERLIN - A catfish apparently choked to death after trying to chow down on a soccer ball in the locks of a Bavarian canal.

German police said the 6 1/2-foot-long fish was found dead Monday, floating on the surface of the water with a blue-and-white soccer ball in its mouth.

"He tried to eat the ball and it got stuck," police spokesman Karl-Heinz Kuberlein said Tuesday.

Did the final of the Euro 2008 soccer championship on Sunday — during which Germany lost 1-0 to Spain — have anything to do with it?

"Whether the fish was caught up in soccer ball fever in the aftermath of the European championship and hence snapped at the ball can unfortunately not be determined," police said in a statement.

:holdon: :holdon: :holdon:

WOW I guess we been fishin in the wrong country and usin the wrong bait you want the big uns use a soccer ball
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box!

Proud member of Bills Custom Calls Pro Staff

FinsnFur

Wouldnt that be something.
Me and a buddy caught a 5 footer a couple years ago up here, fishin with chubs from a boat at 2:am
Took him 30 minutes to get it to the boat and then he had the gull to tell me to grab it's lower lip and pull it up into the boat. :nono: :innocentwhistle:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

DirtyDog

Quote from: FinsnFur on July 06, 2008, 09:04:11 PM
Took him 30 minutes to get it to the boat and then he had the gull to tell me to grab it's lower lip and pull it up into the boat. :nono: :innocentwhistle:

LMAO  :roflmao:

THO Game Calls

This is from one of the call makers I know  over on my board -  That's his wife hoisting that monster.

They got these this spring. 

Al
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

HaMeR

Yeah Jim. That's a GIRL holdin that fish up!!  :hahaha:

:laf: :laf:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11