• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

rode the 4 wheeler a bit this weekend

Started by bigben, July 07, 2008, 11:32:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigben

with some buddies.  went over to my buddies place to get ready for a trail ride we are going on in  two weeks.  here is a vid that I shot.  just a little slice of what we did. 

www.bigbenshaus.com/smooth.wmv
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

KySongDog

Looks like y'all are havin' a great time. 

I rolled my Rubicon down a hill about 4 or 5 times and ended up in a BIG mud hole.  That's how I tore up my rotator cuff so............Be Careful!   :wink:

Semp

bigben

I was behind the camara.  I had my helmet on the whole time.  I figured if I hurt myself I am the one who is gonna feel it.  I just bought a rincon back at the beggining of the month of june.  so far I love it.  I tell ya though ya got to respect something that has 700cc to it or else.  ya get cocky and ya are gonna end up hurt.
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

Silencer

:yoyo:   looks like fun, I had a 250 Yammy moto4 years ago.  Sure do miss them weekend rides.

MDM