• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Made three stands this morning....

Started by Arkyyoter, November 17, 2006, 11:23:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkyyoter

Jim and Dustin and I got to go out for three stands this morning...It is on the middle of gun deer season and the woods are crazy.....but, we just had to go!! The first stand, we set up, I called and we went dry.....Second stand, we moved to a place we haven't called this year......Jim started calling with the KatLKaller....two minutes into the stand here comes a nice bobcat....15 seconds after the shot on the cat, hree a yote about 200 yards out...she has the idea of getting out of Dodge, and is getting gone......we all shot, and she went down......Third stand, went dry....

We didn't recover the cat, was in a draw chest high in blackberries....possibility  missed it, but I don't think so....jumped straight up at the shot, then ran into the draw...but wasn't running right. It makes me sick, but we couldn't even walk in there.....

Thanks for reading our story.....

WhiteHare

I have to ask...
Where's the picture of the Cat?

Added to original post.....
Hmmmm! I missed too. :confused:
WhiteHare Lanyards
Richard Hughes

www.white-hare.com
whitehare@white-hare.com

studabaka

:roflmao: You need to read he's post again....it's in the briar patch.
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

Hawks Feather

Please, oh please, don't throw me in the briar patch.  I think that is a quote that didn't come from a cat.  Maybe a rabbit.

Nice coyote.

Jerry

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Arkyyoter

Man I hope so Jim......I would sure feel better if I thought I did......I hope I did!!

Joe

FinsnFur

hmmmmm :confused: that back fired on me  :laf:
Job well done regardless Joe.  :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

bowjunkie