• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

some truck mudbog action

Started by bigben, June 01, 2009, 10:59:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigben

I was invited over to a friends house there on friday to film a mudbog.  here are some clips. 

an old willy's jeep.  not sure what model maby dean can help me out.  pretty much stock.  has a stout 327 small block chevy in it with 12 1/5 compression on it.  turning 42in tsl swampers.  SPOA lift.  and that is it.  I couldn't believe how much abuse that front axle took till well I guess you'll have to watch.

this is a friend of mines truck.  it has 1 ton axles under the front and rear out of a military truck.  4 speed tranny mated to a np205 and a 383 stroker.  38.5 tsl boggers

basic Yj with a 360 something or other in.  I believe dodge motor.  wagoneer axles front and rear.  36" swampers

80's style k5 blazer.  has a basic 350 small block with 1 ton axles front and rear 4speed tranny mated to a np205 transfer case. 38" swampers  only one that attempted the hill and drover back on to the trailer at the end of the day. 

"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.