• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

NEED A LAWYER !!!

Started by nastygunz, August 11, 2009, 08:19:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CCP

I have enjoyed reading this thread. We need a few like this every so often. Just proves we can disagree and argue then go back to the way we were before.

THANKS guys. ;yes;
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Todd Rahm

QuoteI feel the love 

Thats it guns, I want to kick your ass for that one.  :roflmao:

alscalls

If ya go to menu on your camera the time date stamp can be turned on form there.....just thought I would help since we are back to normal....... :biggrin:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

nastygunz

Im pretty savvy with cameras and i dont like the time/date/stamp on my photos...so if anyone uses that as a measure of hunting/fishing success...oh well...Im not here to become an internet/forum/board legend like some....not pointing any fingers of course.

that yellow thing in the corner is a date stamp you should try it......It helps show ya actually caught it.....   

nastygunz

"Nice Carp........KIDDING "

Now that everyhting is normal again.... :wink:....alscalls and gopherstout, you might note that in BOLD, I said KIDDING, denoting that indeed I did know the species of the fish in the picture...in fact as far as that I know the latin name of many fish in addition to their commonly used names, salmo trutta, esox lucius, esox niger, micropterus dolomeiu and micropterus salmoides, which the last 2 being, as everyone knows, the large and small mouth bass  :eyebrow: :wink:...thank God Big George Ackley was there to decipher my rapier wit  :yoyo:

(A rapier is a relatively slender, sharply pointed sword, used mainly for thrusting attacks)

Todd Rahm

I have a $500 camera that does everything but put the date on the pics for me. Heck I have two that do that.  :doh2:

alscalls

Quote from: nastygunz on August 15, 2009, 02:50:09 PM

Now that everyhting is normal again.... :wink:....alscalls and gopherstout, you might note that in BOLD, I said KIDDING, denoting that indeed I did know the species of the fish in the picture...in fact as far as that I know the latin name of many fish in addition to their commonly used names, salmo trutta, esox lucius, esox niger, micropterus dolomeiu and micropterus salmoides, which the last 2 being, as everyone knows, the large and small mouth bass  :eyebrow: :wink:...thank God Big George Ackley was there to decipher my rapier wit  :yoyo:

(A rapier is a relatively slender, sharply pointed sword, used mainly for thrusting attacks)

I can count to 5  and I like hunting and fishing with Dave.....he, .....like myself is good at it.....
As far as being an internet/forum/board legend I dont post everything, and I have no agenda......until I get tired of something...Then I get a little bent ...and because I have no agenda I can do and say what I please and I think some of your pics........questionable at best.
Why do I say this.......because I am kidding of course..... :wink: That makes it better right? :nono:
AL

slagmaker

Well funs fun and then theres fins and fur.

Working in a photo lab I have seen the good and bad of a time date stamp and I really dont care for them. AT LEAST the ones that put the stamp directly on your film. Now the digital cameras put the time and date in the info packet that is stored with every file. THAT is handy, some will even tell you all your camera ssettings and the lens you were using.  Depending on your lens it can even tell you what focal length you were at.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

pitw

Quote from: slagmaker on August 15, 2009, 05:12:08 PM
Well funs fun and then theres fins and fur.

Working in a photo lab I have seen the good and bad of a time date stamp and I really dont care for them. AT LEAST the ones that put the stamp directly on your film. Now the digital cameras put the time and date in the info packet that is stored with every file. THAT is handy, some will even tell you all your camera ssettings and the lens you were using.  Depending on your lens it can even tell you what focal length you were at.

Now there is another subject I can't argue about with you :innocentwhistle:
I say what I think not think what I say.

KySongDog

Is the show over?  Crap.  Now I gotta go back to SnS for entertainment.  Flipping between these screens is tedious and time consuming.  Would someone please start a new dust up on FnF. 

Thanks in advance.

:corn:

nastygunz

Quote from: alscalls on August 15, 2009, 04:50:56 PM
Quote from: nastygunz on August 15, 2009, 02:50:09 PM

I can count to 5  and I like hunting and fishing with Dave.....he, .....like myself is good at it.....
As far as being an internet/forum/board legend I dont post everything, and I have no agenda......until I get tired of something...Then I get a little bent ...and because I have no agenda I can do and say what I please and I think some of your pics........questionable at best.
Why do I say this.......because I am kidding of course..... :wink: That makes it better right? :nono:

Some of my pictures are questionable?.....yeah I post some incredibly complex pictures that are hard to believe for sure....you have no idea how hard it is to fake a picture of a 6 inch crappie allegedly caught on a imaginary grasshopper fly :roflmao:....my next fake picture is one of me actually grappling with a polar bear that I took with a handmade flint knife...Ill be sure and date/time stamp it to fake everyone out ...until then id be interested to have you show me a pic I have posted on here that you consider "questionable" ? :eyebrow:

nastygunz

"Why do I say this.......because I am kidding of course.....  That makes it better right? "

Sounds like somebodies estrogen level is running a little rich  :biggrin:

slagmaker

estrogen level or someone lit teh fuse on there tampon. One of the other but the results are the same.

Cant
Under
Stand
Normal
Thinking
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

alscalls

What I said I was kidding...... :shrug:
Aint that true Monster fashion..........I thought you would get that??      :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
AL

CCP

This is right before Nasty took the polar bear.

This does have a date stamp.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

alscalls

Thanks Rich........ I thought Big George was gonna hafta explain it to him like he did for me...... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
AL

nastygunz

LMFAO ! :roflmao:

Now that 1 I am saving

nastygunz

Nice lookin brown trout Im holding too :sneer:..AND THE DATE/TIME STAMP MEANS THERES ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY 100 % FOR SURE DOUBLE-DOGG NO POSSIBLE WAY THAT PICTURE CAN BE A FAKE OR QUESTIONABLE.....RIGHT ?!?...... :roflmao:

alscalls

RT/freakin /now  ........its dark out side yet daylight in the pic.......hmmmmmm   Typical    :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
AL