• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Thanks people

Started by FinsnFur, July 25, 2006, 05:58:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

I just wanted to take a minute here to welcome all the new members and thank again those of you whom I have worked with in the past, that showed up to help me establish this place. You guys are great!

We got a good thing going here and some very positive things in the workings. Some pretty well known names in the industry and it looks like we got more good folks joining in everyday.

I know they didn't build Rome in a day, but I figure we should come pretty close after 3 days. .... :nono: Kidding.

A reminder, if your a member of our forums reading this, your in business, and you would like a banner added to our script up above.
Post it in the Banner Ads thread located in the Announcements Forum, along with a URL and a contact e-mail address. I'd be happy to put it up.

I'm not charging for this as long as you particpate as a member. I'm not running a business here, I'm providing a community.

Welcome again and thanks to you all for being a part FinsandFur Forums. :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

stevecriner

Im glad to be here and thanks for having us. I really am happy that we will be apart of rome being built in maybe 4days,lol  Thanks you,steve
" I love coyote huntin",and the folks that learned me the way"

Hunters Specialties
"For Sportsman, by Sportsman"

Brad H

If there's anything more I can do or might be able to help out with let me know.

You've got a good thing going here.

Brad

CCP

Iam glad you are here to give us a place to talk about what we love to do in the outdoors.I know alot of us do alot of different outdoor activities So thanks for having forums outside of rome.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Rick223

Ya Jimmer Thank you and thanks for giving me an opportunity to be a part of it. :biggrin: :highclap: :congrats:
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle

Bob D

I like it! It feels like home to me. I always wanted to live in Rome :eyebrownod:
Bob

keekee

Do they have Predators in Rome??????????

If not.....I will just stay here....lol

Brent

canine

Jim, Glad that you'll have me :biggrin:

Oh wow....I see new smiley's  :holdon: :noway:

Again, You have a great thing goin and I'm glad to be a part of it. :congrats:

:yoyo:

JD

Todd Rahm

Jim not sure I'm helping or even contributing to the establishing part, but ya for sure have my loyal support.

Radd4

Jim,

Thanks for giving us a place like finsandfur, I have been working alot this week and tryinmg to get ready to graduate from college,  :madd: :madd: :madd:
I haven't been on but I sure did miss it.  I look forward to seeing this site grow.  :yoyo: :yoyo: :yoyo:

Rus
Radd4
Retired USAF
Desert Storm Veteran
Remember to thank those who are serving our country and the families of those who have died to keep you safe...Our Troops, Police and Firemen deserve our thanks"

5 SHOTS

I'm no expert by far but I'm willing to help make this the best site on the net :yoyo: Thank you for having me :bowingsmilie:
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

studabaka

Yup. 'seeing' some familiar faces and that great family room humor and then there's Rich :eyebrow: It even has that smell of home.... oh wait.... snif snif....I guess that's just me.
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

FinsnFur

I didn't wanna say anything but.... :innocentwhistle:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bob D

(quote from our fearless leader) I know they didn't build Rome in a day, but I figure we should come pretty close after 3 days. ....  Kidding.

Man, that  Rome... it sure is a  growing ! ! !
Bob